Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Inframan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 18, 2013
Los Angeles, California
I ordered my iPhone 6 Plus 15 mins before AT&T Preorders even went live, somehow I got in and completed the order in 30 seconds and I even received my email conformation before Midnight on the 12th yet my shipping date is still 10/02/14 - 10/13/14 (Prepping to Ship)

So, I was wondering if theres any chance that anyone received a tracking number yet or if their phones have shipped yet with a shipping date of 10/02/14 - 10/13/14 or later?

Just seeing if AT&T is shipping the phones sooner then the dates they are providing us.

Thanks!

screen shots

Last edited:

jerrito1

macrumors newbie
Apr 11, 2006
I'm in the same position as you. Ordered before the official pre-orders began and still have not received a tracking # from AT&T. Its frustrating and getting me a bit worried.

Tom G.

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Champaign/Urbana Illinois
I have a 9/23 to 10/2 time frame and I have not received a tracking number. I don't believe you will get one until your phone actually ships.

You may want to read the notes at the bottom of the ATT Order Status page, below where your phone is listed. This is pretty much what it says.

Inframan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 18, 2013
Los Angeles, California
I'm in the same position as you. Ordered before the official pre-orders began and still have not received a tracking # from AT&T. Its frustrating and getting me a bit worried.

Yeah, me too. If I don't get a tracking number by tomorrow afternoon Im lining up at the Apple store and just canceling this order.

----------

I have a 9/23 to 10/2 time frame and I have not received a tracking number. I don't believe you will get one until your phone actually ships.

You may want to read the notes at the bottom of the ATT Order Status page, below where your phone is listed. This is pretty much what it says.

I Updated the post with a screen shot of my order. Is this pretty much what yours looks like also?

Tom G.

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Champaign/Urbana Illinois
Yes, I see that it doesn't really say anything about a tracking number.

However, in discussing my order problem with ATT earlier in the week, I mentioned the absence of a tracking number, and they said that the number is generated by their system when the phone goes to the shipping status.

maddeezmom

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2014
Yes I have. Ordered a little before midnight on 9/11. 6+ Silver 64 GB. Always have had 10/2-10/13 shipping date except for briefly on Saturday when it went to back order. This morning I checked my status and have a tracking number for FedEx. This afternoon I received the text from AT&T that the phone had shipped.

chanl

macrumors member
Feb 24, 2011
East Coast
Nope. Zip. Zilch. Nada. I got bumped from 10/13 group to 10/2 group. Now I'm being greedy hoping for shipping now. hahaha

cschorer79

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2014
Hey guys. I ordered a 6, 16gb space gray on Friday the 12tg around 9am. Just got my tracking information through email and it's scheduled for deliver on Friday the 19tg.

Any questions please let me know.

woodekm

macrumors 65816
Feb 24, 2008
Nope. And the image you have is burned into my memory from looking at mine so much. They're exact!

Those empty spaces!!! Burned!

I feel like I've been forgotten.

aldoF

macrumors regular
Apr 16, 2011
I ordered two around 2:50am on 9/11, put my order for a 6+ 128gb SG, and then ordered my a 6+ 64gb Gold for my wife...of course she got hers on launch day, mine is still on preparing to "preparing to ship" with a date of 10/02 to 10/13....I'm losing it!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.