Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

smileycon

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 30, 2014
I really like wallet cases and I'm always looking for new wallet cases to come out. When I get my iPhone 6 I'll definitely look for a great new wallet case. Here are my favorite cases among those which are currently featured on amazon. If you know of other great iPhone 6 wallet cases please post them here.

iPhone 6 Case, Verus [Limited Edition] iPhone 6 4.7" Wallet Case [Layered Dandy Dairy]
Amazon.com: Verus iPhone 6 Wallet Case,Layered Dandy Dairy,Red. Premium Soft PU Leather Wallet Cover. 2014 Model.
91o1MRQk5gL._SL1500_.jpg

This is a bit of a Vintage style case, looks really great!

Spigen Premium Wallet Case with STAND Flip Cover
Amazon.com: iPhone 6 Case, Spigen® [Stand Feature] iPhone 6 (4.7) Case Wallet [Wallet S] [Black] Premium Wallet Case with STAND Flip Cover for iPhone 6 (4.7) (2014) - Black
61KyoXWhPwL._SL1500_.jpg

iPhone 6 Case, Verus Card Slot Case
Amazon.com: iPhone 6 4.7" Case [Damda Slide][Dark Silver] - Dual Layer Protective Card Case - Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, and Unlocked - Case for Apple iPhone 6 4.7 Inch Late 2014 Model
71be3kDKLBL._SL1500_.jpg

This is a very nice looking case, I'm definitely going to give it a try.

Caseflex iPhone 6 Case Black PU Leather Floral Wallet Cover
71BOoQVivmL._SL1500_.jpg

iPhone 6 Wallet Case - Q Card Case for iPhone 6 (4.7") by CM4 - Ultra Slim Protective Carrying Case
91qCFI2-EQL._SL1500_.jpg

iPhone 6 Case, Terrapin [Stand Feature] [Ultra Low Profile] iPhone 6 Case Wallet Premium Wallet Case with STAND Flip Cover for iPhone 6 (Yellow)
71ohHk24gjL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Glope

macrumors member
Dec 17, 2011
Would love to know how bulky the Spegen and Versus cases are. Both look great. Need some IRL pics though!

Pug72

macrumors 68000
Mar 18, 2012
England

smileycon

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 30, 2014
Thanks for this. Been looking for one like this that doesn't leave the bottom exposed.
Worth a go, not much lost if I feel it's not well made.

Sure! please tell us what you think about it once you get the case.

comptr

macrumors 68000
Oct 25, 2007
Arizona
I am interested in the verus card slot case but wonder what kind of protection does it offer ? I have used the speck card case on my 5 and really liked it but don't want it for the 6+.

smileycon

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 30, 2014
Here are 2 new cases that I found today and look pretty decent.

IZENGATE Executive Premium PU Leather Flip Cover. I like this case, I just wonder about the button closure, is it easy to use?
Amazon.com: IZENGATE Apple iPhone 6 Plus (5.5 Inch) Wallet Case - Executive Premium PU Leather Flip Cover Folio with Stand (Black)
71C9bf-aPVL._SL1000_.jpg

Goospery [Stand Function] iPhone 6 Case Wallet - I like it!

Amazon.com: iPhone 6 Case, Goospery [Stand Function] iPhone 6 Case Wallet [Sonata Diary] [Brown] Premium High Quality lamb skin Leather Wallet with Shock Absorption Protection

61CxRZw7y0L._SL1000_.jpg

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati

Attachments

• Dock Artisan 2.jpg
    Dock Artisan 2.jpg
    784 KB · Views: 22,708
  • Dock Artisan 1.jpg
    Dock Artisan 1.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 23,952

Jizzles

macrumors regular
Jun 12, 2010
Hmm there are some nice looking wallet cases but I'd feel sorry for my burberry wallet being left at home lol :rolleyes:

icecrystal23

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2010
Found this one on another thread, and it looks perfect for me. I like the feature that allows you to slide the phone out to make a call, or in my case use as a GPS in my van.

The phone itself is in it's own case that attaches to the wallet with a magnet.

http://www.dockartisan.com/collections/cases/products/sport-leather-wallet-case-iphone-6-pre-order

I got one of these for my iPhone 5 and almost immediately returned it. The concept was great, but I was really unimpressed with the execution. Their customer service was good, though; I didn't have any issues trying to return it.

icecrystal23

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2010
Really, what were the issues?

It looks all cool and sleek on their website, but once you put cards in it is is really bulged and awkward when closed. It also felt kind of cheap.

----------

I have this case on my iPhone 5 right now and love it, so it's nice to see they are making it for the 6 and 6+
Speck CandyShell Card: http://www.speckproducts.com/iphone-case/iphone-6-cases/candyshell-card-cases-for-iphone-6.html

The only thing I don't like about the Speck case is that you can tell it's a wallet; makes me a little nervous that it might make my phone a more attractive steal than someone else's.

I am also keeping my eye on the BulletTrain SAFE Wallet: http://www.bullettrain.com/SAFEWallet.html

The absolute best thing would be if LifeProof came out with a wallet case. I like having a waterproof case for snowboarding, kayaking, etc. but I have found the convenience of the wallet case to be too good to give up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.