Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spazma7ik

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2009
I'm sorry but I don't see what's humorous about the same rehashed and tired stabs at the iPhone. Perhaps it would be funnier if I was 12.

BlueGoldAce

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 11, 2011
I'm sorry but I don't see what's humorous about the same rehashed and tired stabs at the iPhone. Perhaps it would be funnier if I was 12.

Perhaps you don't get the humor?

It just suppose to be funny....and the way it is presented is part of it.

antiprotest

Suspended
Apr 19, 2010
Perhaps you don't get the humor?

It just suppose to be funny....and the way it is presented is part of it.

It's just that the jokes are so similar every time and everywhere. Don't mind people making fun but time for something more original and funny.

It's like that magician who does tricks with the iPad. Puts out a new video every time a new iPad comes out but it's almost the same thing and it goes on and on and on.

BlueGoldAce

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 11, 2011
It's just that the jokes are so similar every time and everywhere. Don't mind people making fun but time for something more original and funny.

It's like that magician who does tricks with the iPad. Puts out a new video every time a new iPad comes out but it's almost the same thing and it goes on and on and on.

Touche'

I just enjoyed the presentation.

People can poke fun at the iphone all they want, but it doesn't change the idea, that as a complete package, it is arguably the best option on the market.

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
I guess it appeals to the CH audience, but the same punchlines and low-hanging fruit rehashed again and again just seems tired and lazy at this point.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.