Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

meihcydna

macrumors regular
Aug 23, 2009
Still no reply from them but checked that tracking number and it's been shipped! It's coming in time for my 6+ tomorrow.

toxictrix

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2009
Texas
Ordered a 6+ case over a week ago. I've been trying to email them constantly without response. They finally sent a tracking number 2 days ago that is still sitting at preparing to ship. Eventually they emailed me back and told me they can't cancel it because it's preparing to ship. They told me to send it back and pay the return shipping. This company is very very slimy.

briankeith513

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I ordered the Spigen iPhone 6 plus wallet case....back on 9/5. It had been "in stock" for over a week, and they never shipped it. I've sent 2 emails, with no response.

jkskrap

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
Beautiful SW Florida
Ordered the new hybrid case for 6+ on 9-11 directly from their website. No email, no tracking, nothing. I emailed customer service 3 days ago and no response. I found a phone number for them, but they don't answer.

Paid with PayPal so I guess I will just dispute it and go buy one locally. Too bad, if they just responded in some way to let me know what's going on I would wait.

darkfiber

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2008
Columbus, OH USA
I received my Spigen Tough Armor "Gunmetal" case for my iPhone 6 Plus today. I ordered it from Amazon on Sept 12th. Perfect timing as I also got my iPhone 6 Plus delivered today. I got the Tough Armor because I loved the Tough Armor "Smooth Black" case that I have for my iPhone 5s. However, the Gunmetal frame is very slippery unlike the "Smooth Black" on my 5s that has a rubbery texture that adds grip. I might see if I can exchange it for a Smooth Black version when they become available.

wxnats

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2014
Northern Virginia
Ordered the EX and Neo Hybrid on Monday; EX shipped Wednesday and arrived today. The Neo Hybrid just shipped, expected delivery on Monday.

LOVE the EX. I'm probably sticking with this case.

Kohkane

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2008
Ordered a case and screen protector from Spigen. Did it through amazon and they shipped a day late, but I still don't have my iPhone 6 + so I'm in no rush now. :(

jkskrap

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
Beautiful SW Florida
Ordered the EX and Neo Hybrid on Monday; EX shipped Wednesday and arrived today. The Neo Hybrid just shipped, expected delivery on Monday.

LOVE the EX. I'm probably sticking with this case.

Through Amazon, I presume? I guess that's the key. I ordered directly from Spigen -- so it is a mess.

iphone1105

macrumors 68020
Oct 8, 2009
FWIW, ordered 2 cases on Amazon, with shipping from Spigen(not my Prime) ordered on the 14th, arrived today. Seems like Amazon is the way to go, for me at least

BTW I ordered two Ultra Hybrid, both clear. They look great!

Last edited:

pcgeek12345

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2011
New Jersey
I ordered a case 2 weeks ago, on 9-14. Got a shipment notification (Not Prime, standard Spigen shipping) from Amazon on the 17th, delivery by the 23rd. Today is 9-28, still no case. The tracking number says it hasn't even shipped yet. I have emailed Spigen Support with nothing but a single generic "we are busy, please be patient" response.

No response to other emails, phone calls, or tweets about the order status. So, I opened an A to Z Claim with them via Amazon. Hope I can at least get my shipping back.

I understand if they are backordered, but don't lie to your customers and say it's been shipped when it clearly hasn't.

TruthWatcher412

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
I ordered a Neo Hybrid through Amazon on 9/12 and still have yet to receive it. I used a gift card that I had already on my account to buy and when I filed a claim today with Amazon, within 30 minutes, I got the full gift card applied back to my account. Before the claim, I emailed Spigen twice, with a day or two in between each email to give them some time but never received a response. The tracking number that they provided doesn't work for any carrier (it says it should be for UPS, I tried UPS, Fedex and USPS) and the case has been "in transit" for a week and a half now.

So I ordered a Case-Mate Tough case case. It shipped within 24 hours of my order and I already have a tracking number for it as well. Big difference in the quality of service.

I suggest anyone else with a bad experience, leave honest feedback for the seller, hopefully it'll do something.

Last edited:

TraceyS/FL

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2007
North Central Florida
I'm trying to cancel an order thru amazon. Got a generic we are busy be patient email. Then directions on how to return to sender....

I'm not a happy camper. They aren't even supposed to get my case in stock until Tuesday, cancel the darn order before you ship it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.