Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stark1701

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
Ok I've beer fowlow this thread from the beginning I ordered the 12th order went through at 4:30 Pm central time iphone plus 64 gig space grey iphone for life. Credit billed and clear by that Monday. I've been having the same pre order is in our warehouse blah blah 3 weeks blah blah. Ups ran already here today so we know no dice today. My order # 750729XXX. So here's to all of you who got them I know it feels great. But now the wait is on for the rest of us. Let's here from you guys. What's the odds for tomorrow.

ChewsterXXX

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
Seattle Washington
Ok I've beer fowlow this thread from the beginning I ordered the 12th order went through at 4:30 Pm central time iphone plus 64 gig space grey iphone for life. Credit billed and clear by that Monday. I've been having the same pre order is in our warehouse blah blah 3 weeks blah blah. Ups ran already here today so we know no dice today. My order # 750729XXX. So here's to all of you who got them I know it feels great. But now the wait is on for the rest of us. Let's here from you guys. What's the odds for tomorrow.

is it space gray?

psvillars

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2014
2 iphone 6+ 128gb 1 gray 1 gold

Hello, I ordered two iPhones on 9/13 and of course i keep seeing the 4-6 weeks windows I'm curious if anyone that ordered an iPhone 6 plus after last friday has either received one or at least got a tracking number.
Both of my order #'s are 75088xxxx
Thanks

ChewsterXXX

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
Seattle Washington
Hello, I ordered two iPhones on 9/13 and of course i keep seeing the 4-6 weeks windows I'm curious if anyone that ordered an iPhone 6 plus after last friday has either received one or at least got a tracking number.
Both of my order #'s are 75088xxxx
Thanks

They're are people who ordered on the 13th whom have gotten them sent out... but they are due on Monday i belive

Jaqari

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2014
I got my iPhone 6 plus sg at 1:00 pm today very happy with it . I prefer my iphone at 3:00 am ct on 9/12/14. I got my tacking number 2 days before delivery

Jrodz81

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2014
Hi , I ordered an iPhone 6 plus 16gb SG on 9/12 at 3:25am Easter time and haven't received a tracking number and the sprint order status website just shows an 4-6 weeks wait for shipping ! Order number oy-shso-75054XXXX

eddiecazares8

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
Hi , I ordered an iPhone 6 plus 16gb SG on 9/12 at 3:25am Easter time and haven't received a tracking number and the sprint order status website just shows an 4-6 weeks wait for shipping ! Order number oy-shso-75054XXXX

you will not get it for another 2 weeks. Anyone that ordered before you got it already. This thread is dead as we all have are iPhones because we ordered in time.

smooches680

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
Delays

Sprint stated that there was delays for the iPhone 6 plus and that none came in on launch day! None of the corporate stores here in Ga near me received any###

pockybandit

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2014
you will not get it for another 2 weeks. Anyone that ordered before you got it already. This thread is dead as we all have are iPhones because we ordered in time.

Actually Sprint hasn't shipped out any of the 16GB Space Gray 6 Pluses at all. Its not an issue of ordering late for that model as much as they didn't receive any.

eddiecazares8

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
2 weeks ###### i refuse to believe that lol

I feel like its strange though because I ordered my gold 16 gb 6 plus on 9/13 and it shipped today. I honestly don't believe they're in order. I live in Phoenix Arizona. I also ordered a silver 16gb silver iPhone 6 on Monday and I got that today.

eddiecazares8

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
Too late ? I ordered 25 min after preorders went live and only because sprint.com crashed!

I am assuming that its because SG is such a popular variant. I am supposed to receive my gold 6 plus 16gb tomorrow and I ordered it 9/13. Hope yours is also shipped by tonight to be there tomorrow

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.