Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TexasDJ

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2010
Just got my origin scan!!! On its way to be delivered by 12 lunchtime tomorrow!!!!!! Woohoo finally

6+ 128gig SG

zakarhino

Contributor
Sep 13, 2014
You ordered on Monday with 7 day ground shipping?

I'm sitting here with a JUMP! order from Friday and I don't see jack s*** on MyChoice.

Legitimately checking our Verizon deals at the moment.

solarmst

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2014
Welp, one plane left.

Well, it takes time to unload a plane I'd expect each plane load takes at least a couple of hours to split it between all the destinations and possibly carriers (I guess each one could have plane loads to themselves though).

ayylmao

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2014
You ordered on Monday with 7 day ground shipping?

I'm sitting here with a JUMP! order from Friday and I don't see jack s*** on MyChoice.

Legitimately checking our Verizon deals at the moment.

Yea seems T-mo wasn't ready logistically for this. Granted I did a JUMP upgrade as well, but why did I get it before others on here? IDK.

TexasDJ

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2010
Just got my origin scan!!! On its way to be delivered by 12 lunchtime tomorrow!!!!!! Woohoo finally

6+ 128gig SG

Ordered 9/12 @ 4:40am CST no jump existing account phone order eip signed immediately got txt and email that I would get it Friday card charged Wednesday at 3pm located in Texas

GuyWeis

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
Looks like a UPS flight is headed to phoenix in approximately 2 hrs....

Oh please iPhone Gods, bless me with deliverance tomorrow!...

Really hoping that T-Mobile is now providing people with the Saturday delivery and its not just another sham...

Samuelmorgan

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2014
Seattle, WA
All I'm asking is for my phone number to bring up a shipment on ups. Even if it's scheduled for next week. I would just like some sort of clarification that I'm getting what I've ordered.

joker07x

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2012
got that origin scan in Louisville .. will be in Phoenix in a couple hours.. hopefully by noon MT ill finally have my iphone 6 SG 64GB!!!!

namkyu

macrumors newbie
Feb 19, 2014

6+ 128gig SG

man... my wife got her scan and its en route for tomorrow by 12pm. Mine is same as yours 128GB 6+ SG.. the label originally said tomorrow by 12pm.. now that info is gone and its still just the label... argh...

zakarhino

Contributor
Sep 13, 2014
All I'm asking is for my phone number to bring up a shipment on ups. Even if it's scheduled for next week. I would just like some sort of clarification that I'm getting what I've ordered.

Exactly. I can't handle the fact people are already hyping about where their iPhones are.... A few of us don't even know T-Mobile is going to deliver us anything over the next week :rolleyes:

Kohkane

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2008
Exactly. I can't handle the fact people are already hyping about where their iPhones are.... A few of us don't even know T-Mobile is going to deliver us anything over the next week :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I'm tracking planes because that's all the information I can go off of. Thanks T-Mobile. :rolleyes:

TexasDJ

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2010
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CPXv392pc9k

This is us right now everyone watch!!! He is my best friend by the way

xealo

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2014
Ok so I have a little hope now. There is a UPS flight that is going to leave Louisville @ 4:36 AM EDT, making a stop in Iowa @ 4:39 AM CDT, and finally arriving in Boise(my location) @ 7:16 AM MDT. Oh please oh please be my iphone!!

Samuelmorgan

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2014
Seattle, WA
Ok so I have a little hope now. There is a UPS flight that is going to leave Louisville @ 4:36 AM EDT, making a stop in Iowa @ 4:39 AM CDT, and finally arriving in Boise(my location) @ 7:16 AM MDT. Oh please oh please be my iphone!!
Hopeful for you!! Sounds promising.

joker07x

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2012
Going to make me :( if I don't receive any type of tracking for tomorrow delivery...

what/when did u order and are u a new customer .. did they charge u? its so many factors with this mess and the thing is we dont know what they are going off of

GuyWeis

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
what/when did u order and are u a new customer .. did they charge u? its so many factors with this mess and the thing is we dont know what they are going off of

Order placed 9/12 2am PT, 10yr customer with five lines
I pay for Jump!, although did not use it.
Charged last night
Email stating delivery by 22 - 30

Promised from the day I ordered it, up until last night that I would receive the damn phone on launch day.

georged486

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
UPDATE: iPhone in transit!!

Queue the Ron Paul IT'S HAPPENING! GIF :D

UPS shows an origin scan for my iPhone 6 64GB Space Gray.
Next day saver label created 9/18; Original estimate 9/19; Rescheduled to 9/22

My T-Mobile order status still shows "Pre-ordered [check]." Looks like UPS might be the best place to do a page refresh if you have a valid reference/tracking number/label.

Note: I did not get this evening's text regarding priority and inventory.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.