Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PhillyGuy72

macrumors 68040
Sep 13, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Lmaooo

I'm sorry to the real "processors" but this 7:10 shipment really is becoming a joke (and stressful)

Order is like a slow 'processor' from a 2007 iPhone 1 or a 1984 Macintosh.

----------

I like this perspective. My 0530 EDT 9/12 6+ 64gb SG AT&T order is still processing. Cheers to the anticipation!

I'm TRYING to be positive..I admit I do break down into some anger frustration throughout the day - especially when I reload the order page, then I'm better 10 minutes later. This order has literally made me manic..lol

Suspended
Sep 11, 2014
So who's phone is on this plane for sure?

I have a 12:45 Shanghai arrival scan and a 9/22 delivery date

ZombiePete

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2008
San Antonio, TX
We went out case hunting for my wife today again; most of the companies whose cases she really likes aren't out yet, so she's been trying to convince herself that she's grateful she doesn't have the phone yet because she's afraid that she would break it without a good Otterbox.

Then we inevitably go play with one at BB or the Apple Store and she starts checking the shipment and demanding I explain why it's still in ZhengZhou (who even knew the name of that place before a few days ago?). lol

ZombiePete

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Any chance the 9/25 deliveries are on this flight?

They don't seem to be broken out like that for this flight; one pallet seems to have been left behind in ZhengZhou (due to an enhanced security scan or something according to one UPS rep a member here spoke to; must be like getting selected for an enhanced pat-down at the airport) and the others, regardless of shipping method, may be on their way to Alaska.

I wouldn't stress too much about it yet. If it hasn't headed off by tomorrow evening, then we simply know we're not getting our phones earlier than the 25th.

1903sc

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2014
I ordered a 6 plus 128gb with a October 1st - 6th arrival date. Just got update will be here on September 25th. Yaya

CrAkD

macrumors 68040
Feb 15, 2010
Boston, MA
I went to the apple store earlier and played with the plus boy is it big. I'm just getting used to swiping with swift key with ios 8 when my 6+ comes Monday (or whenever haha) I'm going to have to go back to typing normal. impossible to swipe with one thumb on the plus. Hopefully SwiftKey comes out with a 1 handed version for the plus.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.