Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Primejimbo

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Aug 10, 2008
Around
So I have a total of 2 iOS devises, iPad Air and a iPhone 6.

My iPad Air was running sluggish so I restored it and set t up as new. So now I am on my new restored iPad and I on safari doing some web browsing. I wanted to look on a tap that I know I had on my iPhone, but I saw open tabs in the cloud of open tabs from before I restored my iPad. So it looks like I have 2 iPad Airs now and 1 iPhone, a total of 3 iOS devises.

That old iPad has been restored, so how is that data still there? I can't deleted it because that iPad is technically no longer there because I restored it and set it up as new.

So when I look at my open taps from my other devises while on my iPad, I see "old iPad" and my iPhone 6.

I'm on hold now with Apple and they guy isn't sure so he's asking senior support. Anyone else have this issue?

I deleted my back ups in iCloud, I turned off safari in my iCloud settings, and nothing.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Primejimbo

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Aug 10, 2008
Around
So I found out you can delete them (just swiped and "delete" appears). If I didn't figure this out, it would take 14 days. Either way they would go away, so I was happy to hear this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.