Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

darthmetal666

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2014
Yeah man many people have done this, returned the phone immediately and re do it with the next program. Takes the rep a little work, but a lot of people have done that today.

Thanks....so do you know if this is done in the att store or apple store? Also, i'm assuming this means i get the money i put down for it back ?

jensgt

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2014
After waiting patiently and reading through every post, I was equally disappointed for for the screw ups of AT&T and their buggy supply chain. I placed my order on 11/12 and watched my iPhone order getting backtracked to the shipping estimates of 11/09 to 11/27.

I live in San Diego and just as I woke up today morning, I was casually browsing through the Apple store site and voila! Just out of the blue I found the the right iPhone config I was waiting for and it was available for store pickup today - iPhone 6+ 64 GB AT&T Space Grey.

I immediately ordered the iPhone at 8 AM and drove down to the Apple store after an hr to pick up the iPhone. Everything just happened so fast!!! I didn't even stand in the long queues/lines!!! Man! I finally have it and it feels amazing!!!

I also called up the AT&T call center and cancelled the order and the cancellation mail came through immediately! There are two morals to this story!

1. Never order through AT & T website and always go to Apple Store site (No Matter how bad they are at times!)
2. Always keep checking the online store with different combinations and check the apple store pickups early in the mornings... Who knows... There might be an iPhone waiting for you!

I wish everyone on this thread get their iPhones ASAP!

nervmind...figured it out.

Koobs

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2014
Is this the only 6+ Space Gray 128 GB Premier that shipped today? Please let me know. That is what I ordered at 1:30 pm PT after finally getting through on ATT site. I did the Next plan. Mine still says 10/2-10/13.

Nope. I got my tracking info today on my 6+ 128 space gray. Will receive it Monday.

mchaseman

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
I ordered a i6+ Silver 128GB at 11:54 PST and confirmed 11:57PST and I still do not have any tracking number. The AT&T site still says preparing to ship. This is very dissapointing. :(

raeram

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
When I call the 877 number it still says backorder. I currently have an estimated shipping of 10/2-10/13. It looks as though the shipping is random and not necessarily first come, first served.

huhu me tooooo:(

hutsoncap

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2014
My date was 10/2-10/13 for the 6+ 64GB SG. Today I canceled my preorder online and ordered it for in store pickup at apple's flagship 5th ave store. Walked right in and picked it up with no wait. I'm loving the size! If you don't have a tracking number, just get it at Apple, people. ATT really let me down.

iMacJunkie

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2011
Why the hell did I even bother ordering the 16GB when they are shipping all the 64 and 128 GB FIRST!!!!!!!! I should have had mine on launch day! I ordered on 9/12 at 12:01 a.m. and I still have 10/2 - 10/13 ship date. No budging.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

----------

My date was 10/2-10/13 for the 6+ 64GB SG. Today I canceled my preorder online and ordered it for in store pickup at apple's flagship 5th ave store. Walked right in and picked it up with no wait. I'm loving the size! If you don't have a tracking number, just get it at Apple, people. ATT really let me down.

I am doing this tomorrow if I don't have my tracking number by then.

Good thing Apple allows the NEXT dealio.

DS3aman

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2014
After waiting patiently and reading through every post, I was equally disappointed for for the screw ups of AT&T and their buggy supply chain. I placed my order on 11/12 and watched my iPhone order getting backtracked to the shipping estimates of 11/09 to 11/27.

I live in San Diego and just as I woke up today morning, I was casually browsing through the Apple store site and voila! Just out of the blue I found the the right iPhone config I was waiting for and it was available for store pickup today - iPhone 6+ 64 GB AT&T Space Grey.

I immediately ordered the iPhone at 8 AM and drove down to the Apple store after an hr to pick up the iPhone. Everything just happened so fast!!! I didn't even stand in the long queues/lines!!! Man! I finally have it and it feels amazing!!!

I also called up the AT&T call center and cancelled the order and the cancellation mail came through immediately! There are two morals to this story!

1. Never order through AT & T website and always go to Apple Store site (No Matter how bad they are at times!)
2. Always keep checking the online store with different combinations and check the apple store pickups early in the mornings... Who knows... There might be an iPhone waiting for you!

I wish everyone on this thread get their iPhones ASAP!

Pretty much what I did today. I think some pretty big wheels fell of at ATT this year

Bazilemac

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2014
my store ran out today so I'm gonna try again tomorrow morning to get a 128 GB plus gold. wish me luck. **** att

Maclver

macrumors 68030
Nov 23, 2008
New Mexico

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-20 at 9.08.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-20 at 9.08.56 PM.png
    348.1 KB · Views: 281

amyangel

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2012
Got my shipping info today!!!! Pre Ordered 64GB 6+ 2:03 central time on Last Friday am. Had shipping dates of Oct 2-14th. Ships FedEx receive Monday 8pm

what color did you order?
Mine still says 10/2 - 10/13 but I ordered 6+ gold 64gb

StealthscrapE

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2010
Quick scanning through the last couple of pages it looks like others are in my boat too. I called to cancel my 6+ today because I need a phone before the 25th and figured I'll just go with the 6. I was on the fence anyway. Was told I could not cancel and that my phone had shipped and would arrive Monday, Sep 23 by 3pm. I guess I was swayed to keep my 6+ after all.

64GB Space Gray 6+ (AT&T Premier, 3:08am Eastern order time)

MyPalVikram

macrumors member
Jul 7, 2014
iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Gold - Shipped - Scheduled To Receive On Monday!

It's been a blast hanging out with you guys on this thread, I hope everyone else gets their phones soon!

Raposo927

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2014
Anyone get a 16gb iPhone plus shipped? Still waiting on mine, status has been preparing to ship all week. (Ordered thru Premier)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.