Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kukugege

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
Nor Cal
Location Date Local Time Activity
Shanghai, China 09/21/2014 12:45 A.M. Arrival Scan

me still ok? can i still get it by monday?

Honey Badger

macrumors 6502a
Jul 14, 2011
Well, time to obsessively refresh my UPS tracking page to be there the exact second they scan it in Anchorage...lol.

Chefelvis

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
baby-dance-gif-thank-god-its-friday-tgif-delebration.gif

DannyThePro

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
Perhaps we need a new thread for the cursed 7:10 bunch stuck in China for security scan....

Good idea. Can somebody open one? I have been calling Apple and UPS regarding this 2 day layover. If we all call non-stop they might move it. Apple promised me that phone on the 19th. Now it shows Wed the 24th.

jawain08

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2014
This thread is to funny I've just been ghosting through this thread reading the comments and laughing you guys make waiting for my phone to come next week miserably enjoyable. :D

krypto909

macrumors member
Jul 12, 2009
L.A.
Location Date Local Time Activity
Shanghai, China 09/21/2014 12:45 A.M. Arrival Scan

me still ok? can i still get it by monday?

My AT&T 128 GB Space Gray iPhone 6 Plus is in the same time and place. My delivery date was bumped up yesterday from the 24th to the 22nd.

oddnendz

macrumors 6502
Feb 6, 2007
Raleigh, NC
This thread is to funny I've just been ghosting through this thread reading the comments and laughing you guys make waiting for my phone to come next week miserably enjoyable. :D

This is why I love the iPhone releases .... this craziness..... Samsung can't copy this.

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
I don't know, I kind of already use two hands with swift key. Hold it with my left and slide with my right Index finger ( sorry if that sounds weird ). I think I'll be able to use it with the plus

That's how I type as well. My girlfriend says I'm the fastest one-finger typer she's seen. I'm as fast as she is when she uses two thumbs.

rfc1918

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2014
Correct, from apple.com. I asked about that specific model/color/carrier liek 50 pages back when everyone said they were starting to ship and they confirmed that was the case. Guess not?

I had that specific model (Plus, 64GB, AT&T, Gray) that went to "preparing to ship" last night but no change all day.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.