Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Terp4Life

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2014
Just got my shipping notice email from sprint and the tracking number is in my order status 6+ 64gb space gray ordered 9/12 10:45 a.m. est. tracking number not showing on ups tracking yet tho so not sure of delivery date. Order 75064....

WTF. Nothing against you, but I ordered earlier than you. 75061. 9/12 around 10:20 EST. Just checked my order online and still no tracking with the use 3 week message.

rdcrds

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
Well it might be cause i am spoiled with the top Android phones like my Note 3 But my note 3 is better then this 6 Plus and the note 4 is coming soon. I mean it does nothing different. Runs the same apps But what i do NOT like is

#1 THERE IS NO BACK BUTTON on android you click on something and if you want to go back you use the arrow and go back. On the Iphone you have the home button that is it!

#2 THE EAR BUDS SUCK the Note 3 ear buds that came with it rock but these suckers do not fit in my ear and are sideways.

#3 You can't make your homescreen the way you want it since IOS is not open source or Jailbroken. The android phones even if you do not root the phone is open to what you want on it.

I guess i can say the apps are stable but the keyboards on Android are better.

I guess if you have had IOS all along then its great but when you always get the top android phones like i do you get spoiled. The Note 4 when it comes out i think ill sell my note 3 and use that to pay half or so of the note 4 cause i will keep both phones,

I will never give up my android phone even if just because i can root it and get the hotspot free.

Android beats ios in everything but being stable which ios is just a little bit more stable.

Oh and many android apps which are free cost money on IOS which i hate to spend :)

Good luck i hope they come for you guys so you can get like me bored of it already lol :)

nychick

macrumors newbie
Feb 24, 2011
Well it might be cause i am spoiled with the top Android phones like my Note 3 But my note 3 is better then this 6 Plus and the note 4 is coming soon. I mean it does nothing different. Runs the same apps But what i do NOT like is

#1 THERE IS NO BACK BUTTON on android you click on something and if you want to go back you use the arrow and go back. On the Iphone you have the home button that is it!

#2 THE EAR BUDS SUCK the Note 3 ear buds that came with it rock but these suckers do not fit in my ear and are sideways.

#3 You can't make your homescreen the way you want it since IOS is not open source or Jailbroken. The android phones even if you do not root the phone is open to what you want on it.

I guess if you have had IOS all along then its great but when you always get the top android phones like i do you get spoiled. The Note 4 when it comes out i think ill sell my note 3 and use that to pay half or so of the note 4 cause i will keep both phones,

I will never give up my android phone even if just because i can root it and get the hotspot free.

Android beats ios in everything but being stable which ios is just a little bit more stable.

Oh and many android apps which are free cost money on IOS which i hate to spend :)

Good luck i hope they come for you guys so you can get like me bored of it already lol :)
so why troll this MACrumors forum then? :rolleyes:

I've used both and also been a big Android 'fanboy' but iOS apps are by far better. UI means something to many people. I'll admit, widgets were cool on Android but just made my homescreens cluttered.

Anyway my Sprint 6+ Gold 64 also shipped oy-shso-75070xxxx

rdcrds

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
so why troll this MACrumors forum then? :rolleyes:

I've used both and also been a big Android 'fanboy' but iOS apps are by far better. UI means something to many people. I'll admit, widgets were cool on Android but just made my homescreens cluttered.

Anyway my Sprint 6+ Gold 64 also shipped oy-shso-75070xxxx

Not trolling i am waiting on 2 more coming for my Son and i got mine while waiting in this thread since the start. I was just bored and gave some insight to those waiting.

Jon815

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2014

This post gave me cancer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 820

Tthomas612

macrumors 65816
Aug 24, 2013

#1 THERE IS NO BACK BUTTON on android you click on something and if you want to go back you use the arrow and go bacsk. On the Iphone you have the home button that is it!

Android is better in very but being stable and iOS is a little
More stable?? Your post lost any credibility with that statement and let me know you're just an android person...

IMO BEING stable is the MAIN thing. Android is very very laggy.

RollTideFanGrl

macrumors regular
Oct 4, 2013
Just got my shipping notice email from sprint and the tracking number is in my order status 6+ 64gb space gray ordered 9/12 10:45 a.m. est. tracking number not showing on ups tracking yet tho so not sure of delivery date. Order 75064....

OMG...we are getting close..Im 75068 SG 64 GB 6plus.. Please keep us updated.

----------

We need to stay focus on shipping info. This is not the right forum or thread.

michikade

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2014
Somewhere in Texas
iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Sprint Pre-Order Thread!

I would venture to state that app stability and not having to force quit stuff every day is a pretty big selling point for mobile operating system. I have had and loved android devices but I will say THAT was the most irritating part.

On topic: I'm glad to see continued notifications of progress. It helps keep track of approximate place on the list - even though 6 and 6+ are in the same order number scheme so it isn't exactly accurate it still helps. Keep them coming, those still waiting - it is very helpful :)

Stark1701

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
Still nothing, ordered iphone 6 plus 64 gig space grey on 12th,ordered at 4:35pm central order# 750729XXX

smooches680

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
Order number❓

Still nothing, ordered iphone 6 plus 64 gig space grey on 12th,ordered at 4:35pm central order# 750729XXX

I pre ordered at the corporate sprint store and I have an order number that has numbers and letters but most of you'll have just numbers! Why is that❓ also how do I find out shipping info ❓

Stark1701

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
Ours does also the order number has I think 6 letters at the beginning the numbers were showing are the first 6 numbers

----------

As for the shipping? Well..... Welcome to the club.

michikade

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2014
Somewhere in Texas
I pre ordered at the corporate sprint store and I have an order number that has numbers and letters but most of you'll have just numbers! Why is that also how do I find out shipping info

My order number starts with oy-shso

If you ordered it for in store pickup, I dunno if it comes up on the sprint.com/order page but you can see if tracking info showed up on ups.com under reference tracking and put in your Sprint account number. Many have found success with that once the label prints but before Sprint updates their status.

smooches680

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
Order number ❓

Ours does also the order number has I think 6 letters at the beginning the numbers were showing are the first 6 numbers

----------

As for the shipping? Well..... Welcome to the club.

mine order number is only 9 characters starts with 5p and has a -BO what is that? And when that is the order number on my receipt I got when I pre ordered at the Sprint store . So when I put that order into the sprint order status site it said they can't locate that order number❓:rolleyes:;);)

----------

My order number starts with oy-shso

If you ordered it for in store pickup, I dunno if it comes up on the sprint.com/order page but you can see if tracking info showed up on ups.com under reference tracking and put in your Sprint account number. Many have found success with that once the label prints but before Sprint updates their status.

so all I have to fill out with UPS is my account number and just hit enter and nothing else❓ thank you for your help ❗️ I never pre ordered before.

michikade

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2014
Somewhere in Texas
The account number / reference number trick may not yield results yet - but many people have reported finding their tracking number that way before sprint updated them. You could give it a shot.

For the record, I haven't seen diddily yet but I also didn't order until Tuesday night so I am hoping but not expecting to get news in the next week.

smooches680

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
Pre order

The account number / reference number trick may not yield results yet - but many people have reported finding their tracking number that way before sprint updated them. You could give it a shot.

For the record, I haven't seen diddily yet but I also didn't order until Tuesday night so I am hoping but not expecting to get news in the next week.

well I pre ordered mine Monday morning and was told by the Sprint corporate store that it will be like 4-6 weeks and another corporate store said 3 weeks ❗️that's so crazy❗️ and on Friday they didn't even get any of the iPhone 6 plus in at all.

eddiecazares8

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
This post gave me cancer

I think he's drunk and is frustrated about those two iPhones he's waiting on

----------

I want mine so I can get bored of it too and end this unreasonable anxiety :p

flipn0tic

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
Does anyone know if I can exchange my phone at the Apple store if I bought it from Sprint's website?

I got my phone on release date via preorder but was unhappy with the Space Gray color. Took it to the Sprint store and asked if I could exchange it for a gold, they said yes but not without a $35 restocking fee, otherwise I'd have to exchange it via the Sprint website. I'm not crazy about mailing it back and having to wait for another few days, so does anyone know if Apple will take it?

rambo47

macrumors 65816
Oct 3, 2010
Denville, NJ

Left to right swipe. Thats better than a button. Gestures are the future.;)

Included earbuds is your complaint?? If you're serious about music you probably already have a set of Beats headphones. Gee, who owns Beats??

No argument there. Android is way more customizable. A lot of folks don't really care about that. I know I don't.

My personal choice of keyboard is:
BlackBerry
iOS
Android
WP
I never liked swipe keyboards. Tried 'em, didn't like it.

Just a bit more stable?? iOS is rock solid. Android stability varies wildly depending on the hardware you're using.

How many malware apps are in the Android marketplace? Seems like every other day we see more stories about this. A recent article on BGR quoted an Android developer that said up to HALF the apps for Android were either infected with malware, were outright malware, or had HUGE privacy problems. I don't mind spending 99 cents on an app if it's safe and useful. How can you argue about a 99 cent app when you just spent $500-$750 on a phone?

I'm a Mac user (life long) so the integration of iOS with my Mac ecosystem is my primary reason for choosing an iPhone over Android. Almost as important is that my iPhones all just plain work. I get more customizability than I'll ever use (completely subjective), even thought it's less than I could get with Android, and I get a level of stability I haven't found since using BlackBerrys.

okrelax

macrumors member
Mar 2, 2014
shut the **** up take that to another thread. none of us care if you say you're just trying to make conversation as you wait. just **** and make your own topic about that

rambo47

macrumors 65816
Oct 3, 2010
Denville, NJ
well I pre ordered mine Monday morning and was told by the Sprint corporate store that it will be like 4-6 weeks and another corporate store said 3 weeks ❗️that's so crazy❗️ and on Friday they didn't even get any of the iPhone 6 plus in at all.

They sold 4 MILLION pre-orders in the first 24 hours, smashing the previous record of insanity held by the iPhone 5s. If you waited until Monday that's like showing up to the NYC Marathon 6 hours after the starting gun.

rdcrds

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
shut the **** up take that to another thread. none of us care if you say you're just trying to make conversation as you wait. just **** and make your own topic about that

Angry much? there is nothing being posted the thread is mostly dead since most got there phone. If why bother to reply if you want it to stop?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.