Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Inframan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 18, 2013
Los Angeles, California
Now that I have a iPhone 6 with 128 Gigs of space I decided its time to take on the horrifying challenge of organizing my Library of 25,000 plus photos by name,

I have been retitling event folders with whichever title i see fit but it is insanely time consuming to go into each event and cut the photos i want from that event and place it into the event i want it in. In some cases I could be going into the same event several times and cutting photos to place them into certain events. it takes forever!

Not to mention I can't add the folder to the albums section and drag and drop the photos to there either and if I delete just one photo the screen always returns to the top of the page and i lose my mark.

I thought about going into the contents of my iPhoto library and using the master files but thats even more insane of a task.

So is there anything you guys can think of to help me organize my library faster and more efficiently? I don't mind paying for good software or an App that can help me save time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.