Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Slimmyhendrix

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2014
MN
So now that some of us have been able to get our phones and use them and figure everything out , what's your favorite feature of the phone?
Yes there are some differences between the 6 and 6+ so list your phone!

----------

iPhone 6
My fav feature is the screen and how I can be in direct sunlight and still see the screen just as if I wasn't.

Coming from a 4s and 5c

soco

macrumors 68030
Dec 14, 2009
Yardley, PA
4.7" here coming from a 5S:

I have to say the best "feauture" so far is the intimacy of the screen, and that's obviously for both sizes. Everything just feels so in your face. First time I've felt like I was touching the images themselves, rather than that feeling of touching the glass over it.

zbarvian

macrumors 68010
Jul 23, 2011
4.7" here coming from a 5S:

I have to say the best "feauture" so far is the intimacy of the screen, and that's obviously for both sizes. Everything just feels so in your face. First time I've felt like I was touching the images themselves, rather than that feeling of touching the glass over it.

Bingo.

And coming from my 5, this phone feels more impeccably fast and fluid.

bmms8

macrumors 68020
Dec 19, 2007
Coming from a 5S, definitely the screen on the plus, cannot get over it. After that id say battery life.

----------

There's other features than a bigger screen? That's all I've noticed really

You need to see it to enjoy it. The phone itself isn't much faster/different than the 5S imo

cleirac

macrumors 6502
May 7, 2014
Glorious and gorgeous display of all the things you love about iPhone. It is almost real, like some said, flipping a real magazine.

And yet, it is the sexiest iPhone / smartphone / mobile phone ever!

- Battery life!

- Last but not the least or saving the best for last,
Camera!

ozshadow

macrumors 6502
Oct 29, 2011
Upgraded from the 4S and the screen is great.

Many of the messaging features have not impressed me. I wish there was a way to disable many of them.

ScubaCinci

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2008
OH
There's other features than a bigger screen? That's all I've noticed really

Quite a few but most are under the hood like the processor, NFC, etc.

Right now, I say the screen but if Apple Pay really takes off, that might be my favorite feature.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.