Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sandy Santra

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 1, 2008
Brooklyn
Can anyone confirm or deny whether the "Reachability" feature works in landscape?

I'm almost certain I saw this shown in the Keynote, as well as working on many 6+s in the stores on the first weekend, but now I can't find any phone that it will work on.

Can anyone with a 6+ give it a try for me and report back? I will probably be getting a 6+ no matter what—they are so fantastic—but this one issue has really been bugging me.

Thanks.

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Can anyone confirm or deny whether the "Reachability" feature works in landscape?

I'm almost certain I saw this shown in the Keynote, as well as working on many 6+s in the stores on the first weekend, but now I can't find any phone that it will work on.

Can anyone with a 6+ give it a try for me and report back? I will probably be getting a 6+ no matter what—they are so fantastic—but this one issue has really been bugging me.

Thanks.

I don't believe so. It's meant to make it easier to reach the top of the screen, not as much of an issue when in landscape mode. The height in landscape mode can be any taller than an iPhone 4.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.