Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Steviejobz

macrumors 68020
Jun 19, 2010
SoCal
Here, watch this video of a petite attractive woman man-handling a 6+. Maybe it will encourage you..

When she's talking on the phone she looks absurd. In the comments she also says it doesn't fit in pockets. Though a girl handling the big one is nice.

sesnir

macrumors 6502
Sep 21, 2008
I'm returning my plus as soon as it shows up. I'm just unsure if I should reserve an iPhone 6 (and take a temporary hit of $850) before going and getting a refund for the Plus (and the amount over-paid for the 6).

itsMacTonight

macrumors 6502
Feb 9, 2013
Oregon-Go Ducks!
My Experience from another thread:

After a weekend with my 6+ I must say I LOVE IT! I really like the double tap feature and can use just about any feature one handed because of it. I'm 6'2" with pretty big hands and I love how it feels. Handed it to a guy in the store yeaterday and he said, "Wow it's big. How do you like it?" He was a big guy and I told him it was really nice if he wants the best "phablet" on the market. He was coming from a 4s and the 6 looked big to him, too. I played with the six for quite a while and it felt relatively small after holding the 6+ for two days. After doing that I don't regret my decision at all. I still think 5.1-5.2" might be the sweet spot for me, but without that available the 5.5" is the choice I'm good with. Phone works great so far. Calls sound great, iOS 8 seems to work fantastically, browses great, and the regular web sites look good (after a simple pull down on the web page to load them...thanks iOS8) on this size phone. I really don't like most websites "mobile views" so its nice the 6+ does such a good job showing the standard view.

Amplelink

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2012
You guys really need to just give it more time. One weekend is not enough to wean yourself off of years of habitually using a device that can be used one-handed.

badger91

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
I'm having the same dilemma. I absolutely love the phone but it's uncomfortable when I have it in my pocket. I keep going back and forth. I feel like I'm going to be disappointed if I go down to the 6. Maybe I should just buy a fanny pack.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.