Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Hey friends, been awhile since I checked in....I have been stuck in Louisville with the 1:56am local time arrival....I am in California with a scheduled delivery of 9/25.....anybody been updated on UPS tracking or have any info on current status with this?

Thanks.

Nope, nothing here. Everything's quiet. Nobody's been tracking anything.

serialtoon

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2009
1 of 8 bits
I dont understand. Im getting delivery IN long beach...but it departed again FROM long beach? lol
qXhUUGI.png

BiggiePhat

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014

JonathanK81

macrumors 6502a
Feb 7, 2006
For those of us that are stuck in Louisville, how does it feel to first be "Shanghaied" now "Louisvilled"? Obviously I'm kidding, but dang, stuck in two different cities across the world. It truly is a "world" phone ;)

Lobwedgephil

Contributor
Apr 7, 2012
Exact same here. I'm guessing we'll be on an early flight tomorrow then it'll sit at the Houston hub until Thursday and then go out for delivery. That's just a guess though.

There is UPS772 leaving in about 3 hours. My fingers are crossed ours will be on that one.

Same here just been there since 1:34, my guess is import scan tomorrow morning between 10-1pm, afternoon flight to Houston, Thursday delivery. The fun part will be the planes that land tonight that get immediate import scans ahead of us.

WizardHunt

macrumors 68000
May 11, 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
One would think that they would try to finish the planes that came in last night before the ones comes in tonight to make matters worse for all. What a mess. Hopefully we will all see updates sometime tonight or throughout the night and some much needed movement very soon.

Attachments

• LPueMfZ.jpg
    LPueMfZ.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 50

Honey Badger

macrumors 6502a
Jul 14, 2011
One would think that they would try to finish the planes that came in last night before the ones comes in tonight to make matters worse for all. What a mess. Hopefully we will all see updates sometime tonight or throughout the night and some much needed movement very soon.

If I get scanned before I go to bed, I will hand out a round of up arrows for everybody! :)

BiggiePhat

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
There's no way I'm not on that Newark flight this morning... I'll keep believing that. Keep the dream alive.

itsPJ

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2014
#Team520

From the looks of it team for those of us who got left behind in Incheon and was not on the 912 flight, the same event will happen as did in ZhengZhoun and have us ship sometime in the middle of the night PST.

teabonesteak

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2014
I dont understand. Im getting delivery IN long beach...but it departed again FROM long beach? lol

i wouldnt sweat it. the day the wifey's 6 came, it said "out for delivery" when i put it for pickup. i called ups immediately to clear things up b/c i knew i wouldnt be home. they said it was all good and that it would update in the early morning.... and it did.

Lobwedgephil

Contributor
Apr 7, 2012

I just don't think there is a backlog at all, we are in holding for 9/25 delivery. That port can sort 416,000 packages an hour. Pretty sure it can handle a few planes of iPhones.

ohsnap

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2004
For those of you in NJ:

It seems like there's a flight leaving at 3:15AM EST Louisville bound for Newark, scheduled to arrive at 4:39AM EST. Hopefully those of you (including myself) who are stuck at Louisville with an "Import Scan" will be on this plane and ready for delivery on the scheduled 9/24.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/UPS1082/history/20140924/0700Z/KSDF/KEWR

Mine could easily be on that flight. I won't reach Louisville until ~1:30am but it theoretically gives enough time to be placed on that flight 1h 45m later.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.