Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chama98

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 13, 2014
London
I can't find any info about iCloud drive? I have been using it, and transferred some files. to it. however the files have not appeared on my other mac with iCloud drive turned on.

Is this a bug or do I need to copy these files back to iCloud drive from my other mac?

kliq

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2013
I can't find any info about iCloud drive? I have been using it, and transferred some files. to it. however the files have not appeared on my other mac with iCloud drive turned on.

Is this a bug or do I need to copy these files back to iCloud drive from my other mac?

Haven't tried accessing iCloud Drive files from another macbook directly, but if you go to http://www.icloud.com and login with your Apple ID, you should see a "iCloud drive" icon which should have all your files in it - which you can then download.

From my understanding, your main computer will act as a "storage" for your files - which can then be accessed via iCloud.com

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.