Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

robertopod1968

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2013
My 6 doesn't get more than a day, or 6 hours of usage. But what am I going to do..get a phone that's too big for my hand? No.

But what an I going to do. Buy a phone that is very comfortable but it's unless because the battery is dead? No. My thought process is. What good is a phone if it's dead?

itjw

macrumors 65816
Dec 20, 2011
I just wanted to get on here and say that I hate my 6+.

I hate how it gets more than 2 days on a single charge.

I hate how it shows full hd video full screen without bars.

I really hate how it's 401 pixels per inch looking better than any other iPhone.

Most of all, I hate how nice it is to read things on the bigger screen without straining my eyes.

Yep, I wish i would have gotten a 6 because the 6+ is much worse.

I hate how it jitters and stutters

Wayfarer

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2007

I really hate how it's 401 pixels per inch looking better than any other iPhone.

Most of all, I hate how nice it is to read things on the bigger screen without straining my eyes.

Found the perfect phone for you...
90503_v1.jpg

sillywabbit

macrumors 6502a
Nov 10, 2012
you're stereotyping. What you are classifying as "typical android user" is actually referred to as human nature. This thread and the million others like it demonstrate that people on this forum now given the chance to debate iphones will and do.

Its not that iphone users used to be above "typical android users" in regards to their behavior its just they weren't given the opportunity to exhibit the same behavior.

----------

truth!

big samm

macrumors 68000
Oct 27, 2008
Now that I have both, I hate having to make a decision which to keep.

Maybe I will flip flop daily between the two and the one I am not using that day, I wiil just hop on a thread and join in and rag on it. Geez! :)

I also have both and im still debating on which one to keep hard decision... I will be testing the 6 plus for a couple more days and make my final decision... Again it won't be a easy one...

BeK

macrumors regular
Mar 2, 2012
Got the 6 Minus for my wife...
Got the 6 Plus for me...
Both parties are equally happy as both handsets are great devices.

/end rant

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2012
I also have both and im still debating on which one to keep hard decision... I will be testing the 6 plus for a couple more days and make my final decision... Again it won't be a easy one...

Well I have an iPad so the Plus is not as good for video but you get the widescreen aspect ratio which is nice. The Plus is better for games as it is easier to hold but then again you lose the better experience than the IPad because of the latter's size.

Very tough decision. iPad mini versus larger iPad all over again but this time which iPhone to choose. No doubting the better screen and battery on the Plus which may have me end up upgrading the 6 next year as those would probably get revved up. More doubtful I would upgrade the Plus next year though.

GIZBUG

macrumors 68020
Oct 28, 2006
Chicago, IL

I see thread title, and my first reaction is "If you hate it, then take it back or sell it..."

pooleman

Suspended
Jan 11, 2012
Eastern CT
I hate that I've waited 7 years for the 6+

And now have to wait until November 27 for it to ship :rolleyes:

Haters gonna hate

It's worth the wait my brother.

On and on related note I'm not sure why my battery is showing constant usage.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 61

mdlooker

macrumors 65816
Mar 7, 2011
US

I came here thinking oh God, what now??!! Then this.. lol

Eeko

macrumors regular
Jun 27, 2010
So you get two full days of usage as in browsing the web? If I didn't do much except make a few calls and text once in a while I'm sure I could get to two days
Some browsing, texting, a couple of pictures, some YouTube and a short Skype call.

fmcarv

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2014

return it and let all others that didn't manage to buy one because of low stock

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2012

Looks like the Plus will be the winner for me. The experience is that much better for the things I would do daily with it. My talk time is only about 60 minutes a month so I will not be looked at as having a boombox next to my ear much. :)

Surf Monkey

macrumors 603
Oct 3, 2010
Portland, OR
I mainly hate mine because I was expecting not to be able to use it with one hand. The fact that I can really ticks me off. I'm also pretty pissed that it doesn't bend to conform to the shape of my body when I sit down with it in my pocket. False advertising!!

AppleFanatic10

macrumors 68030
Nov 2, 2010
Hawthorne, CA

Lol. I get it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.