Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BXPhotography

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 12, 2012
So is this true? That we can preorder again through apple tonight for deliveries tomorrow? Just curious how relevant this info is from an Atnt rep. Also my friend just got his SHIPMENT Info for his 6 plus today even though it wasn't supposed to ship for weeks. Has the timeline moved up that much? I am a click away from just going ahead and placing an order through my Atnt app or should I do it on apple.com?

sillywabbit

macrumors 6502a
Nov 10, 2012
So is this true? That we can preorder again through apple tonight for deliveries tomorrow? Just curious how relevant this info is from an Atnt rep. Also my friend just got his SHIPMENT Info for his 6 plus today even though it wasn't supposed to ship for weeks. Has the timeline moved up that much? I am a click away from just going ahead and placing an order through my Atnt app or should I do it on apple.com?

Pre order is gone.

It is only online order/ reservation/pick up now.

It has been that way since the day after release date.

metzy25

macrumors 65816
May 7, 2011
I would doubt they would have many reservations tonight anyway since it's Sunday and Apple isn't getting shipments on Sunday.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.