Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bearxor

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2007
Is that credit card pouch and add on item?

Where did you get it?

CardNinja.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009ZVL7N4?pc_redir=1411841496&robot_redir=1

I'm not crazy about it, but it works. If you get one, try to not put stuff in it you normally wouldn't have in it, like reciepts or loyalty cards. It will stretch out. But even stretched out it takes a good three or four knocks to have two cards slide out. One card slides out very easily though.

It also makes the back of the phone feel weird since you have a hump with it. It wasn't that bad with my 5S but it's pretty weird feeling with the 6+.

Waiting on the Hex Solo card case for the 6+, which strikes a great balance between thinness, protection and dockability.

GrimmsGirl

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2013
I've always rolled naked on every iPhone I've had, or mostly naked with skins front and back. I'm usually super careful with my phones, and with applecare plus I tend not to worry.

Something about the 6 plus is making me feel like I need a case, so I have an Apple leather case on it. For now at least. Maybe I'll take it off eventually, but the case won't go to waste. My husband gets my year old phone every year so I can get an upgrade each year and I always put a case on it before handing it over.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.