Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AnnArborHeel

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 26, 2014
Obviously it's still "coming soon", and until I/we see reviews it would be wise to withhold judgment, but I have to admit that I'm excited about this:

http://www.moshi.com/screen-protector-ivisor-glass-iphone-6-plus#black

Seems like just what the doctor ordered, no? From the cut, to the curved edges, it seems ideal (although an obvious question for all full screen covers like this is how they work with cases).

I've been unimpressed with the glass screen covers/protectors I've seen out there so far (I've previously used a Spigen glass screen protector on my iPhone 5 and loved it).

Crossing my fingers that this one works out...

blwade

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2014
Obviously it's still "coming soon", and until I/we see reviews it would be wise to withhold judgment, but I have to admit that I'm excited about this:

http://www.moshi.com/screen-protector-ivisor-glass-iphone-6-plus#black

Seems like just what the doctor ordered, no? From the cut, to the curved edges, it seems ideal (although an obvious question for all full screen covers like this is how they work with cases).

I've been unimpressed with the glass screen covers/protectors I've seen out there so far (I've previously used a Spigen glass screen protector on my iPhone 5 and loved it).

Crossing my fingers that this one works out...

"After a successful wash, iVisor's adhesive border should restore to its original stickiness."

This seems almost too good to be true!! Will keep my eye on this one...

3rdiguy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2012
I have one for my iPhone 5 and had it on my ipad air. It's awesome and that's all I'm waiting for before I order my case for 6 plus. I like that it's a colored frame too

Ron1319

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2014
I confirmed an account in these forums just to say thank you for your responsiveness and forwardness with information about the product. I went ahead and ordered one and I'm confident it's the best currently available product. I'm confident it will work with my Spigen soft-flex clear case to leave me with a phone that looks as close to an unprotected device as I can get.

I also agree with the engineering decision to cut out around the home button since the gap on the bottom is too small and the fab process would have to be incredibly difficult and leave a weak product. Thank you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.