Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Skoal

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 4, 2009
I downloaded MAILBOX for iPhone and Mac recently to give it a try after I was given a preview look at the Mac beta version of the app. While I liked the app it just isn't something I find useful enough over the Apple version that I felt like keeping. I've revoked it's use of my Gmail accounts but I haven't been able to find a way in iCloud mail to revoke the use for MAILBOX. I know I can just delete the app but that won't stop the app from cycling my emails.

If anyone knows how to revoke 3rd party apps from the use of iCloud please let me know. I'm sure it's something simple I've overlooked. Thanks in advance.

Skoal

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 4, 2009
MAILBOX app

Ya I haven't had any luck in finding a specific way either. Looks like an Apple ID password change might be the only way. Simple enough!

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Ya I haven't had any luck in finding a specific way either. Looks like an Apple ID password change might be the only way. Simple enough!
I think based on what the help article implies, removing the account from Mailbox basically disables access to that account.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.