Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sifinity

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 11, 2014
Texas
is it just me or does the iPhone 6 just keep falling out of your shorts when your at the gym? if anyone has a 6+ let me know about your experience if that has happened to you or not? cause I'm still on the verge of possibly returning my 64gb 6 and getting a 16gb 6+

Jessem1133

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2014
Same thing was happening to me. I went ahead and bought a pair of LG bluetooth headphones today. Work like a charm. I kept my phone in my gym bag throughout the workout. Kinda sucked that I had to dig it out to respond to texts, but was SO nice to not have it in my pocket for the first time in years. Give bluetooth headphones a try.

MH01

Suspended
Feb 11, 2008
The 6+ is too big for use in a gym. For me anyway.

The leather case does add a lot of grip.

CEmajr

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Order a cheap used iPod Nano. Especially if you're a 6+ owner. I plan to go back to using an iPod Nano for the gym and running when/if I decide to upgrade to the 6.

rhylin

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2014
Nowhere, USA
is it just me or does the iPhone 6 just keep falling out of your shorts when your at the gym? if anyone has a 6+ let me know about your experience if that has happened to you or not? cause I'm still on the verge of possibly returning my 64gb 6 and getting a 16gb 6+

So your smaller iphone 6 is falling out of your shorts but you're thinking of returning it for the plus, I'm extremely perplexed over this.

Smtevo

macrumors 6502
Jun 12, 2009
get lululemon gym shorts that have a iphone hip pocket, virtually impossible for my iphone to fall out of that pocket. The shorts are $60 but they are by far the most comfortable shorts that I have owned.

Reactions: oscruv

09wkd

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
Same thing was happening to me. I went ahead and bought a pair of LG bluetooth headphones today. Work like a charm. I kept my phone in my gym bag throughout the workout. Kinda sucked that I had to dig it out to respond to texts, but was SO nice to not have it in my pocket for the first time in years. Give bluetooth headphones a try.
This.
I have the plantronic backbeat go 2's and theyre excellent. Even came with a charging carrying case that adds more battery life to them. Highly recommended.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.