Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Anya B

macrumors 6502
Jul 20, 2013
I have the Spigen air cushion case for the 6 and found it loose. In my opinion it's a bad fit, mainly down the sides. A friend also has the case and hers is no different. I also have the Apple silicone and Apple case and find the leather one to be my favourite. The grip is good and obviously the fit is good.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
I got 3 Spigen cases for the 6+ and now they just collect dust - returning all 3 this week

The apple leather case is perfect (for me) on this phone - slim profile, buttons are very soft and responsive, perfect fit, and gives some great grip (don't know why people think the leather case is slippery, maybe I got one worn in already, but doubtful), and personally love they left the bottom open. I can use any accessory anywhere and still dock perfectly.

You got a $750-950 phone, get a quality case to go with it

Boydr12

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2014
I have the Spigen air cushion case for the 6 and found it loose. In my opinion it's a bad fit, mainly down the sides. A friend also has the case and hers is no different. I also have the Apple silicone and Apple case and find the leather one to be my favourite. The grip is good and obviously the fit is good.

I have heard this from a number of 6 owners. I have one on my 6 plus and it fits like a glove, love he button interaction! Hopefully they will fix the fit of the 6 version though

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.