Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

youknome

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 22, 2010
Hi,

iPhone 6 on iOS 8.0.2 I don't know if anyone help is experiencing the same problem.

My touch screen doesn't feel that responsive. For example if I go through menus in settings I find myself tapping random menu links twice and trying to scroll twice.

I was thinking it might be software but maybe hardware?

Trebuin

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2008
Central Cali
Hi,

iPhone 6 on iOS 8.0.2 I don't know if anyone help is experiencing the same problem.

My touch screen doesn't feel that responsive. For example if I go through menus in settings I find myself tapping random menu links twice and trying to scroll twice.

I was thinking it might be software but maybe hardware?

I would side with you on the touch screen not being as responsive, it's hard to drag icons and get the screen to scroll left for me.

youknome

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 22, 2010
I was thinking hardware but seems to me that others are having issues with iOS 8 too.

From memory iOS 8 has seemed to be the worst of the lot.

youknome

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 22, 2010
I wouldn't say that too loudly around here; you're likely to be jumped.

Well it's true though. iOS 8 is awful.

This is so random therefore annoying having to tap buttons/menu links twice after scrolling down a page.
Anyone else with this problem?

Trebuin

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2008
Central Cali
It would be nice if it's a simple software fix to this...I hate having to move icons to the task bar, swipe to the page, then drag it into position...that's just annoying. There could be a touch calibration, but I'm not aware of that. Plus, my hands are in horrible shape. Happens when you get nearly blown up twice.

youknome

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 22, 2010
I agree, just waiting on some more folks to confirm whether this is a problem.

If so, I might just return the iPhone as I am within my 14 days.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.