Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MinEderPlayz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 3, 2013
Hamburg, Germany
...and I was SHOCKED! OH MY GOD!! I was like WOW!

First of all, I picked up an iPhone 5s again after 2 weeks with the Plus. Wow, I first thought the 5s was an iPod nano. It's like how did I use this for a full year it's barely more than a toy!!
And then I saw the 6... Oh, the "portability"! I get it! It felt like a 5s with rounded corners! Did the screen size even change?
I thought maybe the people who said iPhone 6 Plus was too big for them could have a point... Maybe the 6 was a handier option? But NOOO it's not even big at all. I mean, no offense to happy 6 owners, but this experience has definitely confirmed my suspicion, that I would never ever ever ever want an iPhone 6. And YES offense to those who say the 6 is too big for them... It has an okayishly small size but WTF how can you think it's too big... I can reach all four corners with my thumb so what's the fuzz about?

Givmeabrek

macrumors 68040
Apr 20, 2009
NY
Agree completely. My old 5s looks so tiny. Even the 6. When I first saw the 6+ next to the 6 I thought the 6 was an older model. I had to look closely to confirm it was indeed a 6.

Once you go plus you can never go back. :)

HenryDJP

Suspended
Nov 25, 2012
United States
If you think that's bad then try to compare the 6+ to the 4S. I can't believe I use the 4S for three years and got along with it. After using my 6+ for one week It feels like a normal size phone. My 4S now looks like a tiny toy.

bambooshots

Suspended
Jul 25, 2013
And then throw use ability in the mix. The battery life (at least the Plus) smashes the battery life of any phone I've ever used.

MinEderPlayz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 3, 2013
Hamburg, Germany
Exactly I don't even want to see an iPhone 4s because it will make me wonder how quite some time ago I even had that thing ...:mad: nothing more than a toy
Also, I was quite confused because the iPod touch has a protruding camera lens too on the 16GB model. Never even knew it had a rear cam. Screen was tiny tiny as well

koigirl

macrumors 6502a
Jul 29, 2011
Raleigh, NC
Seems like an inflammatory way to post your satisfaction with your 6+. :eek: And BTW I have one as well and love it.

Ramio

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2011
Houston, TeXas
Agree about the 5s and 6. I've had my plus since the 19th and love it. I went to the Apple Store a few days after I got it so the wife can try out the 6. She had the plus. I swear it took me a minute trying to figure out if it was a 5s or the 6. She ended up getting the 6 and a few days after that went back again and exchanged it for a plus. She is very happy with hers. She told me going from a plus back to a 6 made her appreciate the plus even more. Sure, the 6 is more portable but for my wife and I, the benefits of the plus(1080p screen, ios and MUCH better battery life) outweigh the negatives. The plus is a beautiful phone. I actually look forward to using it and haven't felt that way since the first iPhone I got.

rui no onna

Contributor
Oct 25, 2013
I thought maybe the people who said iPhone 6 Plus was too big for them could have a point... Maybe the 6 was a handier option? But NOOO it's not even big at all. I mean, no offense to happy 6 owners, but this experience has definitely confirmed my suspicion, that I would never ever ever ever want an iPhone 6. And YES offense to those who say the 6 is too big for them... It has an okayishly small size but WTF how can you think it's too big... I can reach all four corners with my thumb so what's the fuzz about?
People aren't exactly one size fits all. There's a reason why you can buy XS, S, M, L, XL, etc gloves. :rolleyes:

Someone trying to rectify his iPhone 6 Minus purchase? :eek:
jk this is a forum and obviously there are people agreeing with me...
so...
why did you post in this thread?
do you need to feel better about yourself? so bash others?
So why did you post this thread? Do you need to feel better about yourself? To bash others?

MinEderPlayz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 3, 2013
Hamburg, Germany
People aren't exactly one size fits all. There's a reason why you can buy XS, S, M, L, XL, etc gloves. :rolleyes:

So why did you post this thread? Do you need to feel better about yourself? To bash others?

I was sharing my opinion on the iPhone 6, and no one forces the sh something guy to read it and tell me he doesn't care. ;)

mnsportsgeek

macrumors 601
Feb 24, 2009
...and I was SHOCKED! OH MY GOD!! I was like WOW!

First of all, I picked up an iPhone 5s again after 2 weeks with the Plus. Wow, I first thought the 5s was an iPod nano. It's like how did I use this for a full year it's barely more than a toy!!
And then I saw the 6... Oh, the "portability"! I get it! It felt like a 5s with rounded corners! Did the screen size even change?

Close your legs. Your insecurity is showing.

Bobby Corwen

macrumors 68030
Jul 16, 2010
No offense but I felt the same way in my opinion.

I look at the 5S and it looks like a cute tiny lil toy. So adorable!

pish6969

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2014
Me? Insecure? Lol I had a good laugh when I noticed the phone I was holding was a 6. I couldn't be happier with my plus.

What was the good laugh about? What was so funny?

This has nothing to do with this meathead thread. I just hate people that LOL when something not funny. Please explain.

...the voice of reason

OneMike

macrumors 603
Oct 19, 2005
Maybe I'm the minority on this, but I own a 6+ and like the 6, 5S and 4S.

MinEderPlayz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 3, 2013
Hamburg, Germany
What was the good laugh about? What was so funny?

This has nothing to do with this meathead thread. I just hate people that LOL when something not funny. Please explain.

...the voice of reason

1. Your username pre-disqualifies this post to be taken seriously.
2. It's funny cause the iPhone 6 is so small it's basically no different than the 5s.

markusbeutel

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2014
Exactly I don't even want to see an iPhone 4s because it will make me wonder how quite some time ago I even had that thing ...:mad: nothing more than a toy.

New tech compared to old tech will give this impression - same thing you'd experience all over again now if you used a Note 4 or BlackBerry Passport.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.