Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jason1978

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 18, 2013
I mean pressing with both hands slightly and hearing the smallest of clicks each time. What does this mean? This is the third iPhone 6 that has done this. Don't want to replace again if I don't have to.

Thanks guys

Jason1978

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 18, 2013
I just noticed how that when I push in I can literally notice the top side of the phone (where the glass meets the black plate) push in a little downwards. Is that normal?

Jason1978

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 18, 2013
Anyone else experience slight clicking when pressing firmly in iPhone screen?

Like why can't apples build quality be better? I always upgrade and now I'm wondering why. I'm stuck with a phone that isn't 100% perfect

bushman4

macrumors 601
Mar 22, 2011
Did You take the plastic off of the back. Sometimes it gets bunched up or makes a crackling sound if you leave it in

darkonex

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
Why are people pressing on their screens? You know you never have to press, as in actually put pressure on it to use it, I don't get wtf you'd do that!? They probably aren't designed to do that because you don't ever HAVE to do that!

MassiveAttack

macrumors 6502a
Mar 28, 2010
New York
Let me explain this like I'm talking to a two year old. It's called a capacitive touch screen which means you only have to touch your screen not press on it. I sear some of you never cease to amaze me. You create issues when there are no issues :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.