Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dxstewart

macrumors regular
Sep 2, 2010
I finally watched the premiere ep of How to Get Away with Murder. Interesting start. I'm about to watch the second ep.

I have yet to see Gotham, saw Blackish and am happy The Big Bang Theory is back.

So much TV to watch. This doesn't even include my long Netflix list I'm working on.

albertfallickwa

macrumors 6502a
Jan 27, 2014
Started to watch Gracepoint and it's not too bad. Selfie was entertaining but not the best.

How to Get Away with Murder is very good.

Still watching The Wire and The Sopranos for my heavyweight series.

And one more episode of The Strain to see.

kazmac

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2010
Any place but here or there....
Every so often I waddle back to Hell on Wheels*, stumbled across the mid season finale on Saturday > HAHA! Was so happy to see Ruth get a little Old Testament. I think I'd be watching this straight through every season if they would just kill off Chris Heyerdale's Swede already. He's been annoying since season two.

*Because of Anson Mount but he's a good actor too.

albertfallickwa

macrumors 6502a
Jan 27, 2014
Two more episodes left before I finish up season 4 of The Wire. Good slow binging LOL.

Update: Just finished up season 4 of The Wire.

Last edited:

albertfallickwa

macrumors 6502a
Jan 27, 2014
Embarking on the fifth season of The Wire. Almost done with season 2 of The Sopranos.

The Bridge got canned today. So sad.

AustinIllini

macrumors G5
Oct 20, 2011
Austin, TX
The Affair (Showtime)

So far so good. Ruth Wilson may be my favorite actress

----------

Two more episodes left before I finish up season 4 of The Wire. Good slow binging LOL.

Update: Just finished up season 4 of The Wire.

Both great shows for different reasons.

Last edited:

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Power watched the first 5 episodes ot the new season of Modern Family. They still got it. Great ensemble characters and the funniest gay couple on TV? :)

LadyX

macrumors 68020
Mar 4, 2012
Power watched the first 5 episodes ot the new season of Modern Family. They still got it. Great ensemble characters and the funniest gay couple on TV? :)

Is this a question or a statement? :p

AustinIllini

macrumors G5
Oct 20, 2011
Austin, TX
Finished up season two of the Sopranos yesterday.

Good show. I think I am in season 3 somewhere. I need to get back to it..

Seasons 4 and 5 were, IMHO, the seasons that made that show the greatest of all time.

----------

Boardwalk Empire. Wow.

I don't know what I expected, and I don't feel like I bought the ending. There were a lot of plotlines that kept getting dug back up throughout the last couple of episodes, so the ending just didn't feel quite right to me. Good show overall, though.

Edit: Okay, I rewatched it, and I really feel for Gillian Darmody. The finale really gave a background for a number of Nucky's decisions in previous seasons. The end twist was actually pretty brilliant the second time through. I watched it literally three times.

Last edited:

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Ascension- 3 night event to air in mid December on Scifi. In 1963 a covert mission was launched to establish humans on another planet... Will be recording this with crossed fingers. :)

Does this woman look familiar? She plays Viondra Denniger in Ascension. :)

Tricia-Helfer-joins-the-cast-of-Ascension.jpg
Answer below...

No. 6
Tricia Helfer

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Ascension- 3 night event to air in mid December on Scifi. In 1963 a covert mission was launched to establish humans on another planet... Will be recording this with crossed fingers. :)

Does this woman look familiar? She plays Viondra Denniger in Ascension. :)

View attachment 508914
Answer below...

No. 6
Tricia Helfer

She was great in as No. 6 in BSG. I'll have to record this new one too.

sk1wbw

Suspended
May 28, 2011
Williamsburg, Virginia
Did anyone watch that new show Constantine? I didn't know it was already on.

Edit: The pilot is free on iTunes. Constantine

Edit 2: Forget it. 20 minutes was all I could stomach. This tv show is made for the person with an attention span of 2 seconds.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.