Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
My gosh, my hand swallowed the phone and the screen looked so tiny. Now I know why I tried a Nexus 5 and HTC One over the past few years :eek:

The 6 Plus - awesome screen, amazing camera, and killer battery life - simply perfect (for me).

Thank you Apple for giving us all the big iPhone we all wanted for years - the 5s was put in the mail today and going to a new home :D

Yea yea pointless thread, but at least I'm not trolling about a bent phone

epphllps

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2011
West TN
I've been trying to sell my 5S with no luck, haha. Glad yours can find a new home! My 6+ may eat it if it keeps sitting around the house.

The larger screens of the android phones, even going back to me trying to original HTC Evo, have always appealed to me. I always gravitated back to apple due to the stability of the ecosystem, so now I'm totally happy. Android devices are still great in their own right, though.

lke

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2009
I have an iphone 6 and when I use the keyboard of the 5S looks very small.

I am sure that having an iphone 6+ the keyboard is bigger than the 6

epphllps

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2011
West TN
Just picked up my 5s after 2 weeks with the 6+

I have an iphone 6 and when I use the keyboard of the 5S looks very small.

I am sure that having an iphone 6+ the keyboard is bigger than the 6

I, too, had the 6 to start and even then it was a sizable upgrade over the 4 inch screen. The 6+ has required more readapting than the 6 did on my end. No way I could move back down to the smaller screen of the 5s.

12vElectronics

macrumors 68040
Jul 19, 2013
California
If you think the 5 feels small pickup a 4/4S. You're going to laugh that you used to use that on a daily basis. The screen feels as big as a watch.

Sissyboy

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2010
I've been trying to sell my 5S with no luck, haha. Glad yours can find a new home! My 6+ may eat it if it keeps sitting around the house.

The larger screens of the android phones, even going back to me trying to original HTC Evo, have always appealed to me. I always gravitated back to apple due to the stability of the ecosystem, so now I'm totally happy. Android devices are still great in their own right, though.

Ebay. They are selling well still.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.