Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Subjugator

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2010
I walked into target last Thursday without a pre order and got my space gray 6+. Also used my red card and got 5% off

eo6564

macrumors member
Aug 1, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I used iStockNow and found a couple of Target locations showing they had the SG Plus 64gb. I called both and only one had it in stock. I had one in my hands 30 minutes later. :)

viachicago22

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2013
I am still waiting on my call. I was first pre-order at my target lol

Same as me. I just noticed tonight that the 64gb 6+'s have disappeared from Target's site. I wonder what's up with that. Maybe they just pulled it because they know they aren't going to have any stock in stores for a long time so why advertise it. Because some people have received the 64 or 128 gb plus from Target, right?

guberjoey

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2014
Damnit.... Coming up 4 weeks and no email.

I'm constantly checking iStock now. I was able to find a 64gb iPhone 4.7 for my wife but still no + anywhere.

Thanks to whoever started sharing this awesome website by the way!

Nikkor702

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2014
Oct. 10th still.

Still waiting for my iPhone plus 64g for AT&T from Target. It's ridiculous.

Target mobile says that people that reserved it will be getting the iPhone that was preordered but don't know when the phones are coming in. Everyone that got the 16g got them already and only plus that came in was for sprint 16gigs since launch. It's almost the 4 week mark. And it was my first time pre-ordering a phone I won't be doing business with the mobile over there anymore I'm just going to wait.

Glad to see some people has received it from this company.

From NV.

turnitin13

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2014
Hi all, I read through this thread and have called multiple target stores but have been receiving conflicting answers. Is it possible to use an ATT early upgrade (the extra $250) at Target and has anyone done this successfully? TIA!

Nikkor702

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2014
Update:

Still no email or phone call about my iphone 6+ 64gigs AT&T.

Preordered at the 12th of September.

I have email the executives of Target and had a phone call her name was Liz.

She apparently called my Target Mobile, which I have the past month about my preorder, and it was the same thing. They don't know anything about it and she said she will forward my email to the buyer.

I'll see by the end of the week. But apparently in Nevada there is no stock at all for the plus in 64gigs in any carrier.

onlineaddy

macrumors member
Mar 15, 2010
After all this time, I just got notified. What a joke. Target failed miserably.
I already did a Personal Pickup at an Apple store a couple weeks back.

anthonybuck21

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2014
still waiting

Preordered the 12th and I'm still waiting. I tried to get the verizon plus gold 64 so i could get there new plan (60 a month deal). Well that offer was over the 16th of oct. and my target mobile is equally pissed that she isn't getting anything higher than 16gb because she needs sales too. Now I don't know what to do because verizon doesn't take my target discount anymore and my plan that i wanted in no longer offered. I don't want to be with sprint anymore and i might switch to tmobile.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.