Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tenoz

macrumors newbie
Oct 14, 2014
Iphone 5S

Dear Members,

Where i can unlock my iphone 5s, 16Gb? Can you recommend any good site? No scam,please.

Regards

solo118

macrumors 65816
May 16, 2011
I've used unlockscout to unlock LG phones. Service was fast. I noticed that they are offering a iPhones 6 unlock. I have never used them to unlock a iphone.
http://unlockscout.com/imei/61/359/USA--ATampT-iPhone-6-6-Clean-IMEI-

The problem i found with these $40 or so unlocks is that they only have a 50% success rate. They do not tell you that if your iphone is under contract with at&t it will usually fail.

I got refunded from a similar site, but I am just going to go with a more expensive option that has better results.

ifanme

macrumors regular
Mar 25, 2014
macforums
Even Chronic charges now $49.99 for AT&T iPhone 5S/C unlock.
So, $45 from guy who even doesn't accept PayPal is not fair enough;)

Sorry, but i paid through PayPal and received refund the same way and the last units I'd ordered were at&t i6 and 6+ for which it took up to 4 working days in the price of 100$.

viborg

macrumors newbie
Feb 21, 2007
China recommendations?

Another request along the lines of the previous one: I'm in China and I need a reputable unlocking service. I can't access most of the websites for services that have been listed here, and Facebook and Twitter are also out of the question. I can browse on Ebay but apparently the "buy" option is blocked here. Chinar trol u, lol!

Can anyone recommend a service in China, or at least accessible from China? Thanks!

(BTW this is a newer model iPhone 3GS running iOS 6.1.3 with a newer baseband as well. All other options are out.)

__

I have one other question too -- I'm confused about how this all works. What is the end product these services actually provide you with? Most of the listings on Ebay include delivery by mail, but I had assumed they just gave you a code that could be delivered by email or just automatically unlocked the phone. Once again, thanks for any help!

solo118

macrumors 65816
May 16, 2011
Which service did you use? Sorry if you mentioned it already.

I used a random ebay unlock, and was denied (and refunded) due to the fact that they failed to mention they could not unlock if I was in contract.

I was reffered by a friend to Circuit Dump and they took care of it for me within a couple of days for a pretty good price. Honestly the price was fair, and I wanted to get it done ASAP as we know that the unlocks car dissapear at any time.

You can see their facebook page for more details.

https://www.facebook.com/CircuitDump

jordanca

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2014
anyone know where i can pay with my credit card? not trough paypal, just regular credit card, i cant for the life of me find a site thats not a scam so i can unlock my iphone 5s

Allthings-I

macrumors 6502
Jul 25, 2014
anyone know where i can pay with my credit card? not trough paypal, just regular credit card, i cant for the life of me find a site thats not a scam so i can unlock my iphone 5s

Call this guy here: 847-701-5125.

If he has the service for your phone I'm sure he will take care of you.

Goodluck

Last edited:

mr.asker

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2010
Software from this website helped me with unlock my iPhone 5s, so I recommend this site.
There is no software unlock method for iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S/6! Please, don't provide misleading information! And the site you mentioned is 100% scam.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.