Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

highlightshadow

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2012
Same button problems with the Spigen Neo Hybrid... i reckon they guessed the length of the button pushers and made them wrong... i've complained to Spigen about it

crellion

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2009
Holy moley - and I thought I was getting OCD/anal-retentive with my new Spigen iPhone 6 Plus Air Cushion case!

When I grip the sides of the phone - (like when making a call) - I can feel the sides of the case (along the long-sides) pop a little. So you are saying this isn't normal?!!

Are you guys telling me I have a defective Spigen Air Cushion case here? Is it really suppose to be solid all around?

What are my options?

Two Scoops

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2014
United States
I've heard nothing but bad things about spigen. It's not surprising considering they rushed out their products before the phone was even released.

KdFoto

macrumors member
Apr 16, 2011
I must be one of the lucky ones, I've had the crystal clear version on my 6+ since day one and it fits like a freaking glove.

ac921ol

macrumors 6502
Feb 1, 2011
Just want to update, I purchased one for my 6s and it fits perfect, snug, I will be trying it out with my ice max 3D when it shows up Saturday.

Bringing it back from the dead.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.