Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tallfish0919

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 10, 2014
So I have a premium account with spotify.... But on my iPhone's it won't let me enter premium status and reverts to free status even with the correct login info... Does spotify data cap or how many songs you can stream a month?

acm1108

macrumors regular
Jul 29, 2013
So I have a premium account with spotify.... But on my iPhone's it won't let me enter premium status and reverts to free status even with the correct login info... Does spotify data cap or how many songs you can stream a month?

I would uninstall and re-install the app. Been using Spotify for a few years now and never had this issue. I had it with Beats Music though when it first started, I kept typing a previous user name I had used for a trial account. Maybe flip back in your emails to where you subscribed?

MacTCE

macrumors 6502
Dec 20, 2013
Raleigh NC
I would uninstall and re-install the app. Been using Spotify for a few years now and never had this issue. I had it with Beats Music though when it first started, I kept typing a previous user name I had used for a trial account. Maybe flip back in your emails to where you subscribed?

If the uninstall/re-install doesn't work you could always contact Spotify support as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.