Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kl323

macrumors member
Jan 10, 2010
Hey guys, does any of these cases include screen protectors?

The last time I bought the neo hybrid ex bumpers, it came with back and screen protects.

Thanks!

jmxp69

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 10, 2008
Have you heard anything back from Spigen about the sagging issue? I'm really wanting to pull the trigger on either the Neo Hybrid Metal or the Iron Shield. I do have some aftermarket cables but they aren't as big as the Amazon cables. Otherwise I'd probably go Iron Shield without question.

I didn't ask Spigen about the sagging. Just tossed in the drawer and ordered a half dozen of these.

----------

Hey guys, does any of these cases include screen protectors?

The last time I bought the neo hybrid ex bumpers, it came with back and screen protects.

Thanks!

Mine did not.

brianbunge

macrumors 6502
Aug 11, 2011
Kennesaw, GA
The Berus Iron Shield arrived today! Unfortunately I decided in the meantime to get an iPhone 6 plus, which may take a while. I did get to try the case on my buddy's iPhone 6. He loved it so much that he bought it off of me so I wouldn't have to worry about sending it back. I WILL be ordering one for the 6 plus!

Just FYI, the Monoprice cables do not work with this case, but the Anker cables do. I'll be ordering several more of them.

jmxp69

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 10, 2008
I received my Anker cables and they work fine with the Verus. The charging end is the same size or smaller than the Apple cable. They appear to be well constructed, so I have high hopes they stand the test of time. With several of these cables in hand I've switched permanently to the Verus.

One thing I learned about the slim fit case is that it gouges my little finger while holding the phone one handed and using the little finger across the bottom to support. They should have rounded off the bottom edge of that case. No such problem w the Verus.

brianbunge

macrumors 6502
Aug 11, 2011
Kennesaw, GA
I still have not been able to get a 6 plus. They are nowhere to be found in Atlanta (Apple or T-Mo stores). But I was just on Amazon looking for the Iron Shield case and it's not there! It's not even listed on the Verus website anymore! Only the iPhone 6 case is there!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.