Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jim2011

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 20, 2009
Just placed my order for the 128GB Gold iPad Air 2 and thought I'd share a few things that made my order significantly cheaper when getting it from Best Buy online:

1) Best Buy Mover's 10% off coupon - You can find these on eBay for around $5. Make sure it is for online and not instore only. It will knock 10% off your order, iPads surprisingly are not excluded.

2) Discover cashback - Ensure that you are enrolled in the 5% cashback on online orders that is effective this quarter. Then use the shop discover portal and select Best Buy as the merchant. Click Shop Now and it will present the terms/exclusions of which iPad is not excluded currently (though iPhones are). It will redirect to Best Buy and you can place your order using Discover from there. You should wind up with 10% cashback in your Discover account a few weeks after it ships.

Hope this helps some of you. Also, unfortunately Best Buy online only has the wifi models at this time.

tawfiqmp

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2009
Houston, TX
Another way to get the BestBuy movers coupon is to visit your local post office and ask for a movers package which includes the BestBuy coupon among other ones.

lakerchick4life

macrumors 65816
Oct 14, 2007
I have a movers coupon(Both online code AND in store, both expires on November 11th) Im not sure if the ones on Ebay include the online code as well but I would definitely suggest using the online code as going to the store they probably wont let you use the movers coupon they are very picky..the coupon code DOES work on the iPad I tested it yesterday but did not place an order yet, going to wait til it officially comes out

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.