Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

canhaz

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 17, 2012
Can anyone recommend a matte protector for the iPhone 6 that has excellent clarity AND really good at removing reflections and glare?

Don't care if it's glass or PET etc

17MBPC2D

macrumors regular
Nov 12, 2006
Can anyone recommend a matte protector for the iPhone 6 that has excellent clarity AND really good at removing reflections and glare?

Don't care if it's glass or PET etc

I think BodyGuardz has a new Pure glass protector with Anti-Glare....check it out:
http://www.bodyguardz.com/screengua...en-protectors-covers-shields-skins-films.html

I also recommend PowerSupport Anti-glare PET, however I'm unsure of their fit for the newer iPhone 6. I know their 1st batch was terrible

canhaz

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 17, 2012
hmm thanks. so any idea which is better between glass and PET?

specifically, in terms of reducing reflections, whilst simultaneously getting by with the least the reduction in visual quality.

that's basically what I'm trying to optimize for. a screen protector that blocks reflections whilst not looking crap.

or is that like a pink unicorn?

ajumbaje

macrumors 6502
Jan 30, 2005
VA
I normally go with techarmor, but may go the tempered glass route if there is an option for anti-glare there

Kisey

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2010
Though I don't have it, Moshi iVisor AG is matte/anti-glare, and edge-to-edge, a feature that I'd say most people (on the forums, at least) are looking for.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.