Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

benji888

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 27, 2006
United States
I am having a problem:

No mail options in iTunes anymore (since iTunes 10? iOS 6?)...I'm using newest version (12.0.1), and I was having issues with Mail on my Mac. So, I turned mail off in iCloud settings on iOS devices. Did a clean install of Yosemite on my Mac, got my 4 email accounts set up and working fine with Mac.

Used to have the option to delete mail settings on iOS device and import from the Mac (in iTunes). That's no longer there.

So when I turn on Mail in iCloud on iOS, all it does is sync @icloud.com email. I want it to import all my email accounts. It seems "unintuitive" of Apple to make me set up each of my other 3 email accounts on each iOS device, inputting all the settings correctly, etc.

Someone know how I can do this? Something I'm missing in Mac settings somewhere (iCloud)? Is there some hidden menu thing in iTunes, or key combination? Something I need to do on iOS device?

It seems like I should be able to just turn on Mail in iCloud and it would automatically add the Mail accounts from my Mac, (which are synced with iCloud).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.