Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chris1981

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 27, 2013
Hello,

I am located in Europe and since I am in the computers business I am looking for a US Distributor that will ship Apple and Apple related products to Europe.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance.

chris1981

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 27, 2013
Hi guys,

Thanks for your replies.

I know OWC any other ideas - suggestions ?

chris1981

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 27, 2013
Hi Satcomer and thank you for your reply.

Yes we have Brown shipping in my country but unfortunately after creating an order at small dog I saw that they ship everything international except Apple products!!!

So weird... I cannot understand why they do this... I wrote them an email so to explain.

Any other ideas ?

By the way... Very good prices on small dog

satcomer

Suspended
Feb 19, 2008
The Finger Lakes Region

Yes we have Brown shipping in my country but unfortunately after creating an order at small dog I saw that they ship everything international except Apple products!!!

So weird... I cannot understand why they do this... I wrote them an email so to explain.

Any other ideas ?

I also bought a Mac Pro and got great service from MacConnection. I do think they ship to European Union Countries.

Consultant

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007

Any other ideas ?

Companies don't ship international probably due to:
High chance of fraud
Contract with Apple

How about ebay?

Squilly

macrumors 68020
Nov 17, 2012
PA
Heh. Just saw this. I'll PM you (in all seriousness) and connect you to my brother.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
That's not a very nice way to conduct business, is it?

Once again Squilly, Apple does not allow their resellers to export products. It's right there in their dealer agreements.

OP, steer clear of this kid.

Squilly

macrumors 68020
Nov 17, 2012
PA
Once again Squilly, Apple does not allow their resellers to export products. It's right there in their dealer agreements.

OP, steer clear of this kid.

Not nice to say I'm not trustworthy either. They obviously do if my brother explicitly told them that's what his intent was. He's not a reseller either.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Not nice to say I'm not trustworthy either. They obviously do if my brother explicitly told them that's what his intent was. He's not a reseller either.

Actually, your posts here have proven you aren't trustworthy, or at the very least, extremely gullible. Your brother is full of ****. A reseller is one who buys from one and sells to another. How is he not a reseller, at least in this feeble story you've been telling us for about a year now?

Squilly

macrumors 68020
Nov 17, 2012
PA
Actually, your posts here have proven you aren't trustworthy, or at the very least, extremely gullible. Your brother is full of ****. A reseller is one who buys from one and sells to another. How is he not a reseller, at least in this feeble story you've been telling us for about a year now?

Link me to posts that prove I'm not trustworthy please, because I take trust very personally. Maybe he's a distributor, I dunno. I still haven't seen his paperwork so I don't know what he is 100%.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.