Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

codyfisher

macrumors regular
Oct 4, 2014
Denver, CO USA
Still nothing, though I'm pretty much hoping for this week or next.. 9/21 6+ SG 64gb, ship date 11/7. Waiting on my CC charge, does the card get charged before or after iconic changes to S?

Fanastasia

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2014
Hoping the Iconic Status changes to 'S' soon!!!!

A tentative "hooray!" this morning. Just checked my iconic page and the expected ship date has gone blank, and the status is showing as 'S.'

Order Date: 22 Sep
Ship By Date: 24 Oct
iPhone 6+ Gold 128 GB

:D

I ordered the same phone with the same ship by date but 3 days after you hopefully my order gets ship and charged today.

metzy25

macrumors 65816
May 7, 2011
A tentative "hooray!" this morning. Just checked my iconic page and the expected ship date has gone blank, and the status is showing as 'S.'

Order Date: 22 Sep
Ship By Date: 24 Oct
iPhone 6+ Gold 128 GB

:D
Nice seeing the 10/24 128gb 6+ in gold getting some movement! That means we're closer to the 10/31s in the same phone!

DarkestKnight

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2014
The Wait is almost over!

Well the long wait is over! Card was charged and tracking number says I will have it here by Wednesday! :)

Iphone 6+ 64GB SG
Ordered 9/15 Noonish
Original Ship date: 10/31

djlebo2

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2014
Hello fellow impatient customers...I received an email saying that my iPhone 6+ 128 gb gold would be shipped by 10/24 and is on track. That email came Friday night around 8pm and since then I have had no movement in iconic and the only change is that the order shows in my history rather than recent orders. I purchased the phone on vz website 9/28 around noon in Pennsylvania. At this time card has not been charged.

Is there a chance this is no longer on track? I figure ship by Friday would mean I'd see something in iconic by now. Anybody else in the same boat as me?

Munntendo

macrumors newbie
Jan 4, 2005
Hello fellow impatient customers...I received an email saying that my iPhone 6+ 128 gb gold would be shipped by 10/24 and is on track. That email came Friday night around 8pm and since then I have had no movement in iconic and the only change is that the order shows in my history rather than recent orders. I purchased the phone on vz website 9/28 around noon in Pennsylvania. At this time card has not been charged.

Is there a chance this is no longer on track? I figure ship by Friday would mean I'd see something in iconic by now. Anybody else in the same boat as me?

I got the same email but I've seen no changes on my order either. 6+ 64 Silver ordered 9/19. No cc charge. I actually don't even have anything in my order history or recent orders, but maybe that's because the order was placed in a store rather than at home on the website. Who knows.

That email got my hopes on Friday that my phone had actually shipped and I'd have it this week. No dice.

blyent

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2014
Iconic Status

What is this Iconic Status website that is referenced? Is it the confirmation email that is sent from Verizon that shows absolutely no movement? Or is it something different?

JoJoCal19

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
What is this Iconic Status website that is referenced? Is it the confirmation email that is sent from Verizon that shows absolutely no movement? Or is it something different?

https****://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearch.do?confNum=ORDERCONFIRMATIONNUMBER&lastName=LASTNAME

Remove the **** and put your order confirmation number where ORDERCONFIRMATIONNUMBER is and your last name where LASTNAME is. Look for the field Iconic Status. C is your order is recieved and is processing. When you see an S, then yours is about to or has shipped. That's the golden ticket!

cjanthony99

macrumors member
Oct 11, 2014
Myrtle Beach SC
https****://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearch.do?confNum=ORDERCONFIRMATIONNUMBER&lastName=LASTNAME

Remove the **** and put your order confirmation number where ORDERCONFIRMATIONNUMBER is and your last name where LASTNAME is. Look for the field Iconic Status. C is your order is recieved and is processing. When you see an S, then yours is about to or has shipped. That's the golden ticket!

hahah.. i love Willy Wonka ....

blyent

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2014
hmmm.. I don't have a confirmation number. I ordered mine in store and only have an order number, location code, and last name. When using those I get an error. So maybe that site is for customers who ordered online?

Anyway, thanks for sharing the link.

cjanthony99

macrumors member
Oct 11, 2014
Myrtle Beach SC
hmmm.. I don't have a confirmation number. I ordered mine in store and only have an order number, location code, and last name. When using those I get an error. So maybe that site is for customers who ordered online?

I ordered mine in store and i receive email with confirmation number number, order and location code

polysaturate

macrumors member
Jun 30, 2009

You can chat(less successful) or call(more successful) a CSR and basically give them your order number and ask for your confirmation number to track online. Most will oblige.

--------------

Food for thought, my iPhone shipment originated in Coatsville, PA. Is anyone who follows the planes tracking anything into that area of the US. It would be weird for the phones to be routed to Memphis, then PA and in my case it is in Memphis on it's way to Phoenix, AZ.

MomMom1012

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2014
I just called Verizon to ask about my "free overnight shipping" that is now taking 2 days to get to me. I explained the situation and the rep sounded confused and asked me "So, do you want to order a new phone?" :eek: I told her that would not do me any good and I'd like to be compensated for the delayed shipping time.

She put me on hold for 5 minutes and when she returned, she told me that my order was placed on 10/17. I explained that no, it was ordered on 9/27 and shipped on 10/17. She checked again and told me it was scheduled to ship on 10/31 and it actually shipped 10/17. I told her yes I know that, but it still didn't ship overnight like it's advertised.

She kept putting me on hold and would come back and basically repeat the same thing over and over. And she said the reason it didn't ship when I ordered it is because the phone is backordered because so many people are ordering them. (Gee thanks, I had no idea the iphones were in such high demand right now.) She finally told me if it was shipped on Friday then it should be delivering today. I told her I was looking at the tracking and it will not be delivered until tomorrow.

After 15 minutes of this ridiculous back and forth, she told me she could give me a $5 credit. I expressed my displeasure but I don't really think she cared much. The number of times I was put on hold and the number of times she told me the same information leads me to believe I got a rookie rep.

Oli20

macrumors member
Oct 6, 2014
Mitten
I just called Verizon to ask about my "free overnight shipping" that is now taking 2 days to get to me. I explained the situation and the rep sounded confused and asked me "So, do you want to order a new phone?" :eek: I told her that would not do me any good and I'd like to be compensated for the delayed shipping time.

She put me on hold for 5 minutes and when she returned, she told me that my order was placed on 10/17. I explained that no, it was ordered on 9/27 and shipped on 10/17. She checked again and told me it was scheduled to ship on 10/31 and it actually shipped 10/17. I told her yes I know that, but it still didn't ship overnight like it's advertised.

She kept putting me on hold and would come back and basically repeat the same thing over and over. And she said the reason it didn't ship when I ordered it is because the phone is backordered because so many people are ordering them. (Gee thanks, I had no idea the iphones were in such high demand right now.) She finally told me if it was shipped on Friday then it should be delivering today. I told her I was looking at the tracking and it will not be delivered until tomorrow.

After 15 minutes of this ridiculous back and forth, she told me she could give me a $5 credit. I expressed my displeasure but I don't really think she cared much. The number of times I was put on hold and the number of times she told me the same information leads me to believe I got a rookie rep.

When in doubt call again, should be able to get a different rep, if for some reason you get the same rep again then stay/go home and don't move for the rest of the day because you have terrible luck!

MomMom1012

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2014
Food for thought, my iPhone shipment originated in Coatsville, PA. Is anyone who follows the planes tracking anything into that area of the US. It would be weird for the phones to be routed to Memphis, then PA and in my case it is in Memphis on it's way to Phoenix, AZ.

I ordered the same phone the night before you and mine is also coming from Coatsville, PA (or Exton, PA depending on what you look at on the FedEx site). Tracking has it going to Hagerstown, MD next. I'm in NY so it better start heading north if it's going to get here tomorrow!

kdnole

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2011
Raleigh, NC
6+
64GB
Gold
Ordered - 09/19
Ship Date - 10/24 (no change in ship date)
Received email stating it was on time to ship 10/24
Iconic & Pre-order - No movement

Did received my caseology case over the weekend.
Everything I've ordered lately has gone on back order so I'm getting used to POOR customer service.

cderry2000

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2014
6+
64GB
Gold
Ordered - 09/19
Ship Date - 10/24 (no change in ship date)
Received email stating it was on time to ship 10/24
Iconic & Pre-order - No movement

Ordered mine on 9/16, 64GB 6+ also, but mine was space grey. The SG is probably why mine is not supposed to ship until 10/31 as that color was far more popular.

Iconic still shows me at status C and group E with no movement yet.

Npggirl7

macrumors member
Mar 25, 2014

I received the same email on Friday evening.
My order date was 9/25 for a 128 6plus gold.

And, I still cannot figure out how to check my iconic status. :(
EDIT: I just figured out how to check the iconic.. now... how do I read it? LOL
Iconic Status is C

Last edited:

skychase5

macrumors newbie
Jul 2, 2010

I got the email saying the same thing. I think we are ones with a very literal ship by date. We will probably see something change in our status by wednesday at the latest I would think.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.