Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ifti

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 14, 2010
UK
What's the best game you have ever played on your iDevice, in terms of graphics, gameplay, and so on?

michikade

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2014
Somewhere in Texas
Best game ever played...?!

The Walking Dead, season 1 from telltale. Not graphically stunning (but graphically interesting) but the game just stays with you after you beat it. I need to get season 2 sometime soon.

The best game graphically I've played on an iDevice is Horn, probably. Maybe The Room. Perhaps Dark Meadow. It's been a while for any of them though.

My favorite casual game is Bejeweled, and I am QUITE annoyed that it doesn't seem to launch on my 6+. Hopefully they'll release an update soon.

Cougarcat

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2003
The best iOS-only game would have to be Spider: the secret of Bryce manor. A great example of touch controls perfectly suiting the gameplay.

I also really liked Helsings Fire, but iOS 8 broke it.

LadyX

macrumors 68020
Mar 4, 2012
Best game ever played...?!

The Wolf Among Us. I also play Bejeweled everyday.

Bejeweled stopped working for me ever since I updated to iOS 8. When I open the app, I get a black screen with sound only.

identik

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2014
Crazy Opposites iPhone app

The last game I played on Iphone was fun and trained my brain:D, you need to answer the questions in order to go further.You can involve your friends in this game by asking them to provide you answers to the questions.
After answering the questions you cand jump on the next stone and cross a river. And if you can't figure out the answers the game gives you hints.
Here is a download link from iTunes for this game https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/crazy-opposites-free/id696570952?mt=8

Have fun!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.