Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bnekic

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 19, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Caudabe Veil available for iPhone 6 & Plus

What's the difference between wisp and frost to any that have used these cases?

Wisp is dark gray which goes with the space gray phones and frost is almost clear that looks best on the white phones.

ssl0408

macrumors 65816
Sep 22, 2013
New York
I thought they were going to release a case that covered the bottom ports. I would order one, but I don't like the open bottom.

Amplelink

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2012
Just got mine on Amazon. I also heard they were coming out with one that covers the bottom. Doesn't look like it's out yet, but I'll just get that as well when the time comes. #impulsebuy

CEmajr

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Charlotte, NC
I liked the one I had for my 5S. Planned to get one for my 6 but they took too long to get them out and now I've already bought a thin case from another company. Anyone have the Wasp one already on their Space Grey? I'm still interested in seeing how it looks.

----------

Do these give any drop protection ? And are they grippy ?

They're for scratch protection and grip only. They offer zero drop protection.

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
I received the veil for my Plus and it's really a decent case. Super thin plastic with scratch protection only. Not much grip but not super slippery either. The fit is perfect.

I also have an order in for the Shumuri as I like the bottom coverage as well. Not that I'm terribly worried about scratching the bottom but I just think it looks better when the case doesn't stop at the bottom corners.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.