Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cnasty

macrumors 68040
Jul 2, 2008
It's incredible! Loved every minute of it. Currently replaying to unlock all the secret stuff.

Thats great to hear!
I watched limited reviews and such as I didnt want to spoil anything.
It looks absolutely crazy but fun as hell.

adn rcd dly

macrumors 6502
Nov 23, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Trying to get close to 100% on GTAV (PS3). I say close because I don't like the racing parts.

Also still playing Just Cause 2 on the XBOX 360. Great game and very large.

onur-5106

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2014
Fifa 14 online challenge

I challenge everone to play fifa 14 on ipad/iphone. Is there anyone who want to play with me ? My origin name is onur-5106 and email address is onur-5106@hotmail.com , you can send message to play.

komiothebeat

macrumors 6502
Jul 8, 2008
Corona, CA
Casually getting interested in league of legends again . But addicted to monster hunter 3 U. The satisfaction from killing a huge beast is awesome haha

shinji

macrumors 65816
Mar 18, 2007
I'm playing Destiny on PS4 which initially I liked, now I'm getting bored with it.

Taustin Powers

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2005
Minecraft on PS4.

It's all I do gaming-wise these days. :eek:

Built some nice residences all over the map, connected two of them with a powered elevated rail line, and built an arrow-shooting mechanism to kill the zombies trying to knock down my door. All in survival mode, so it's a lot of work! :D

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Back to Mario 3D World and Mario Kart 8. It's all quite Wii U in our house at the moment, lots of multiplayer going on.

And a bit of Towerfall on the PS4!

JuryDuty

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2014
Texas
Just got my new Macbook and one of the first things I did was look for a good game. Grabbed Guild Wars 2 and LOVING IT!

itsOver9000

macrumors 6502
Mar 29, 2013
B.F., KS
Working on my backlog of games. Just finished Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance on PS3. Now back to Wii for Zelda Twilight Princess. 23 more backlog games to go, lol.

ReallyNiceGuy

macrumors member
Sep 29, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Borderlands Pre Sequel on PS3 and Sniper Elite 3 on PS4. Waiting for price to drop to buy Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes. Currently $20 on PS3 but $30 on PS4.

Jovian9

macrumors 68000
Feb 19, 2003
Planet Zebes
Destiny on the Xbox One - slowly playing through. I think this game is better paced.

Mario Kart on the WiiU - still loving this game.

Star Wars the Old Republic and Civ V on the Mac - the upcoming xpack and the boost to experience on class quests has drawn me back into Star Wars

Donkey Kong Country on the 3DS XL - can't decide b/t this or DK on the WiiU on which I like better

Solitaire on the iPhone (haha)

Cnasty

macrumors 68040
Jul 2, 2008
Just got an xb1 and playing through forza 5. Easily the best driving game I've played and I am not a huge fan of the genre.

So many good games out to backlog on and getting a new console to compliment the ps4 didn't help.

Still in the market for a wii u too

Tsuchiya

macrumors 68020
Jun 7, 2008
Just finished the story (and about 60% of the side stuff) of Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag on PS4.

Whoa. Seriously, what a game.

The amount of content Ubisoft have crammed in is astounding.

I must have sunk nearly 30 hours into the game so far and I'm still not done. Plan to fully upgrade the Jackdaw and take on the four legendary ships before I call it a day :D

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
Still playing Mordor.... 28 hours and I'm still in first land / area ... (Though I'm nearly fully levelled up which makes me wonder if I'll create a power imbalance for the second half of the game)....

----------

How do you like Knack? Didn't deserve the bad reviews?
I thought it was OK. Wasn't terrible but didn't do anything spectacular either. I think it was a 5/10 game which is average....

The story is a 8/10, it was the gameplay that was just so middling. The story got me to the end, and I'd be interested in an animated movie spinoff, but game play wise it was utterly forgettable after completion.

Surprisingly it still outsold Super Mario 3D World on Wii U.

D.T.

macrumors G4
Sep 15, 2011
Vilano Beach, FL
We started The Last of Us (PS3) a couple of weeks ago. So far, it’s outstanding!

Interesting story, great scary moment, excellent voice work, pretty balanced difficulty (playing on the default/medium level).

The wife and I are into horror themed games, but not into frustrating difficulty that requires playing levels over and over (and over...), this is just about perfect.

We only play a few hours here and there, so this will probably last us a few months :D

Side note: I dropped a 250GB in our PS3 recently (the HDD from the wife’s MBP that got an SSD), and we wound up just downloading this vs. buying the disc, the first “big” game I’ve downloaded for a console (vs. physical media).

Kariya

macrumors 68000
Nov 3, 2010
Ordered Unity today but after the disappointing reviews i'm thinking maybe i should get Last of Us instead and wait for Unity to decrease in price and for Ubisoft to release the inevitable patch next month.

Problem is i'm not really into scary stuff. Especially vermins eating my face whilst i helplessly bash the 'free me' button.

But people are raving about it and consider it the best PS4 game to date so i dunno...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.