Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Thanks!!!

So let me explain what I have done. I tried to do both with the backgrounds coming through. The silver looked great as you will see.

The problem with the black background, is that as soon as you remove all the white, there really is nothing to differentiate the deep blue in the logo from the black background, thus making it impossible to read the logo. I tried to put white strokes around the black to see if that would help, but that looked terrible as you will see below.

So I just added an outer glow to the logo and think that was what looked best on the black. Hope you like. Let me know.

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 261
  • 8.png
    8.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 135
  • 6.png
    6.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 120

JOHNGAETANO

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2002
Akron, Ohio
Outstanding. Very nice
Much appreciated. That was quick!!

John

So let me explain what I have done. I tried to do both with the backgrounds coming through. The silver looked great as you will see.

The problem with the black background, is that as soon as you remove all the white, there really is nothing to differentiate the deep blue in the logo from the black background, thus making it impossible to read the logo. I tried to put white strokes around the black to see if that would help, but that looked terrible as you will see below.

So I just added an outer glow to the logo and think that was what looked best on the black. Hope you like. Let me know.

Texandriver

macrumors newbie
Jun 27, 2010
A little help...?

I'd like the top tip of the logo to hover just below the date on the lock screen and not be jammed up against the side edges of the screen. I've tried various pinches and PZ on/off. No luck. Centered vertically below the date and the "slide to unlock" would be perfect.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 2,322

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
I'd like the top tip of the logo to hover just below the date on the lock screen and not be jammed up against the side edges of the screen. I've tried various pinches and PZ on/off. No luck. Centered vertically below the date and the "slide to unlock" would be perfect.

A few options.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    383.1 KB · Views: 159
  • 2.png
    2.png
    324.1 KB · Views: 149
  • 3.png
    3.png
    287.4 KB · Views: 158
  • 4.png
    4.png
    361.1 KB · Views: 122

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Sir, do you still make these? If yes may I have mine that says Roderich's Iphone 6 plus in black? Also viewable in landscape mode?

Thank you in advance. :)

Here are two to start. We will need to see if it can be done in landscape mode. So far as I know it has not been attempted yet, but I am willing to see if we can make something work. There is no guarantee thought. Due to the way the 6 Plus renders the image, it may not work.

I will try some sizing tomorrow and get back to you.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 111
  • 1.png
    1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 104

Atomant669

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2011
Here are two to start. We will need to see if it can be done in landscape mode. So far as I know it has not been attempted yet, but I am willing to see if we can make something work. There is no guarantee thought. Due to the way the 6 Plus renders the image, it may not work.

I will try some sizing tomorrow and get back to you.

### Thank you!!

iamtas

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2014
Cool tags

Hi Fire,

If you have a chance could you make a name tag in blue with the white lettering for Todd. I have an iPhone 6 Plus

Thank you.

Great work by the way. They look sweet.

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010

Attachments

• Angled 05.png
    Angled 05.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 255
  • Angled 04.png
    Angled 04.png
    738.6 KB · Views: 273
  • Angled 03.png
    Angled 03.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 212
  • Angled 02.png
    Angled 02.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 184
  • Angled 01.png
    Angled 01.png
    577.3 KB · Views: 186

AndrettiWright

macrumors regular
Mar 10, 2014
Hey tig one more request this for iPhone 6 plus with the sparkle effect. TIA

Attachments

• pMLB2-18260690dt.jpg
    pMLB2-18260690dt.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 110

cardinalryan

macrumors 6502
Jul 1, 2010
All credit goes to orpheus1120 for the original conception of this wallpaper. I have rebuilt it so that I can make color changes to it for peoples request. I can make virtually any color for the tag now that I has been rebuilt. Below are a couple of quick samples I put together to show you what can be done with the color.

I can also build this very quickly for the 6 Plus now that I have it for the 6.

Can you please make a 6 plus for Ryan in all colors? Much thanks in advance...awesome work!

nc.fjizzle

macrumors newbie
Dec 3, 2012
Could anybody do something with my shop logo? I would be eternally grateful.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 91
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.