Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CrazyMutha29

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2010
Day 23 of processing :(

Day 24 for me.

I ordered a 6+ 128GB SG AT&T on 9/28. Unless I missed something, I don't think they've shipped a large batch of this model out to US customers since last Monday, so I'm feeling somewhat optimistic that we might see some movement today. Probably just wishful thinking, but I guess we'll see...

----------

Doubt thats true. Im on day 15 of processing.

I would agree. Now that they're past the initial preorder and launch week rush of US orders, I think they're just diverting more of their stock to international launches and preorders and continuing to take their sweet time fulfilling the US orders within the 3-4 week timeframe they're quoting.

sailormatt

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2014
San Diego, CA
welp team 9/20. my Silver 64GB iPhone 6 Plus is out for delivery. I never thought this day would come. thank you to everyone past and present who posted here with advice and encouragement. good luck to everyone else waiting. see you guys again for the next big launch.

EcoBeast

macrumors member
Oct 6, 2014
Day 24 for me.

I ordered a 6+ 128GB SG AT&T on 9/28. Unless I missed something, I don't think they've shipped a large batch of this model out to US customers since last Monday, so I'm feeling somewhat optimistic that we might see some movement today. Probably just wishful thinking, but I guess we'll see...

----------

I would agree. Now that they're past the initial preorder and launch week rush of US orders, I think they're just diverting more of their stock to international launches and preorders and continuing to take their sweet time fulfilling the US orders within the 3-4 week timeframe they're quoting.

Well i hope you are right. Im 9/29 unlocked 128gb sg 6+

PNutts

macrumors 601
Jul 24, 2008
Pacific Northwest, US
Team 09/23 6+ SG 64GB estimated delivery 10/22 - 10/29.

10/20 AM - Moved to Preparing for Shipping
10/20 @ 10:30 PM - Received shipped notification e-mail
10/21 - UPS estimated delivery of 10/27.

elzorrodorito

macrumors newbie
Oct 9, 2014
Team 10/1, tomorrow is the first day of my shipping window and I'm still in processing. For a while it seemed like orders were really picking up, but they must be diverting a lot of stock away for China or something.

128 SG 6 plus, Verizon

Last edited:

Phonelover

macrumors member
Oct 6, 2014
welp team 9/20. my Silver 64GB iPhone 6 Plus is out for delivery. I never thought this day would come. thank you to everyone past and present who posted here with advice and encouragement. good luck to everyone else waiting. see you guys again for the next big launch.

Hell yeah! Mine too

noobinator

macrumors 604
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I ordered the same phone as you but i ordered on 10/6 with estimated delivery of 10/31-11/7.

one day after you guys.

You will get the email today or tomorrow. I'm guessing mine will ship around the 30th based on what I'm seeing in this thread. I wish it was closer to the 24th but I'm not feeling lucky!

xclusiv1

macrumors member
Oct 20, 2014
Just got the "we are working on your order email" and it will ship october 24 to october 31st.

Ordered 10/3. SG 64gb 6 Plus AT&T

Me too ;), I just got an email from apple saying:

Your iPhone will be available to ship between October 24th and October 31st. Once it’s on its way, we’ll send you an email notification with the delivery date and tracking information.

Team 10/3 we are moving up in the world!!!

theoryzero

macrumors member
Oct 6, 2014
Ordered a Verizon SG 6+ 64GB on 9/30. Quoted delivery of 10/29-11/5. Still processing and no "we are working on your order" email.

Kinda bummed, my friend ordered a Silver 6+ 64GB for AT&T on 9/16 and got it on 10/3. His quoted delivery was 10/17!

ThatBroDave

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2014
So team 9/22 member here looking for an answer! Anyone else have "mechanical issues" on the way from AK to KY?

The little note says my delivery was pushed to the next business day, but my scheduled delivery says "delivery estimate unavailable" (or something along those lines". I'm hoping someone else knows anything about this. Let me know!!!

- Dave

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.