Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BrentwoodTWO

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 13, 2014
I have looked everywhere on the internet, but there hasn't been any review for this case in translucent black color. I heard it's more like a transparent grey color and that the official pictures are inaccurate. Could anybody post their Incipio NGP black color, preferably together with the Space Grey iPhone.

AE14

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
I have looked everywhere on the internet, but there hasn't been any review for this case in translucent black color. I heard it's more like a transparent grey color and that the official pictures are inaccurate. Could anybody post their Incipio NGP black color, preferably together with the Space Grey iPhone.

I have it and it is currently on my 6+. I have it on my silver 6+ . Not gray at all, very much black and little appearance of being transluscent.

BrentwoodTWO

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 13, 2014
I have it and it is currently on my 6+. I have it on my silver 6+ . Not gray at all, very much black and little appearance of being transluscent.

Do you have any pictures to share? I just wanna make sure before i purchase one. There will be shipping charges here to Canada, thx

Tgrey

macrumors regular
Nov 4, 2013
it's total black when put on, cannot see apple logo at all.

I will buy forest one later, but all sold out now.

BrentwoodTWO

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 13, 2014
does everybody think that this is the best case for iphone 6? best of both worlds, slim and protective?

AE14

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
I have both black and frost and really like the black. It keeps a very slim profile and offers moderate protection.

Kisey

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2010
I prefer the Siwtcheasy NUMBERS over the NGP. The NUMBERS is a little slimmer, the buttons are easier to push, and I can still feel the curve of the glass in the front. The lip is a little smaller, but it doesn't go up and over the edge of the screen.

BrentwoodTWO

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 13, 2014
I prefer the Siwtcheasy NUMBERS over the NGP. The NUMBERS is a little slimmer, the buttons are easier to push, and I can still feel the curve of the glass in the front. The lip is a little smaller, but it doesn't go up and over the edge of the screen.

Is it loose?

BrentwoodTWO

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 13, 2014
Pretty disappointed with this case... The screen cracked after I dropped the phone on the asphalt. It's not very protective, do you guys suggest me getting a screen protector after I get the screen replaced tmr? Which screen protector is good?

jpg images

Ramio

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2011
Houston, TeXas

01silver4

macrumors 6502a
Oct 4, 2014
Florida
Damn, that sucks!. I guess ngp stands for not good protection. Now I can take it off my list for sure. Good luck.

No case will protect the screen from breaking if the phone falls on the srceen first. All it takes is a bump on the surface etc, and the phone screen to make contact with It first. That's why it is good idea to put a temperd glass screen protector on. That way the temperd glass will bear the brunt of the impact and leave phone screen intact. I have the ZAGG HDX screen protector on the my 6+ along with my Apple leather case and other cases that I use from time to time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    423.9 KB · Views: 222
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.