Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joeblow7777

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2010
Question is... how the HECKKKK you ordered yours a day earlier than 19,999,999 other ppl? :confused:
Long story short, I'm buying through a Canadian retailer which handles corporate accounts for my carrier. They always have the devices up for preorder on their site as soon as they are announced (even last year when there was no preorder for the 5s) but then it takes them like 2 months to actually get any, so it doesn't really matter how early they let people order. Unfortunately I'm stuck doing business with them if I want to add the phone to my current rate plan.

Yeah, I know this thread is for people buying from Sprint. I just kind of stumbled in here by accident.

cpadiva

macrumors member
Oct 13, 2014
I got my tracking number

JUST GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER !!!!! Hope is still alive

Oh you ordered same day as me and the same phone. Maybe tomorrow since mine was very late that night. Here's to HOPE!!!

Looked and it was there. I am at work and almost shouted for joy. However my gasp was so loud ppl did look up!!!

Last edited:

Engineer820

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2008
Florida
Oh you ordered same day as me and the same phone. Maybe tomorrow since mine was very late that night. Here's to HOPE!!!

Looked and it was there. I am at work and almost shouted for joy. However my gasp was so loud ppl did look up!!!

HAHA im telling you i almost lost it when i saw the tracking number hahaha!!! Congrats to ya! enjoy now to get this buyback amount promise to me 5 weeks ago lol
If not one thing its another i see

----------

if preorders began on 9/12, and you ordered on the 11th, it's easy to see why your phone hasn't arrived.

LOL i was thinking the same thing...

cpadiva

macrumors member
Oct 13, 2014
HAHA im telling you i almost lost it when i saw the tracking number hahaha!!! Congrats to ya! enjoy now to get this buyback amount promise to me 5 weeks ago lol

----------

I have an email from Sprint that they were extending the deadline to send in your old phone and get that buyback amount because they knew of the delay. I saved mine on iCloud to make sure that it was not deleted.

Engineer820

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2008
Florida

----------

I have an email from Sprint that they were extending the deadline to send in your old phone and get that buyback amount because they knew of the delay. I saved mine on iCloud to make sure that it was not deleted.

Wish you could forward that email to me... Was offered 5 weeks ago 201$ I'm a new customer so i couldn't see my phone until i got the new phone but now its saying only 85$

Engineer820

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2008
Florida
If they sent you a reminder email I woyld reply and tell them that your phone just shipped--that's what I did (or in my case I told them that I had not received my phone yet)

No no reminder email for me i never completed the buyback because i was under the assumption i had to send In my phone immediately and wasn't going to be without a phone for a 5.5 week wait for this iPhone to come in. If we ordered our phone within that date and timeframe, it should still be honored... SPRINT IS A SCAM!!!

Engineer820

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2008
Florida
No no reminder email for me i never completed the buyback because i was under the assumption i had to send In my phone immediately and wasn't going to be without a phone for a 5.5 week wait for this iPhone to come in. If we ordered our phone within that date and timeframe, it should still be honored... SPRINT IS A SCAM!!!

Well they seem to have resolved my issue... we will see within 72 hours and i will update. Im kind of doubtful at this point but still hopeful ;)

hmayasi

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2014
Where Online

Did everyone that ordered online go through Sprint.com or has anybody ordered through Apple directly?

I am on week 5 for the unicorn and still no information yet. Ordered through sprint.

I chat with support almost daily and its like I'm chatting with a bot.

Good luck to all.

Engineer820

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2008
Florida
No shipping confirmation email!!!

Don't expect an email that contains shipping info. I kept checking the sprint order status page and thats where i saw my tracking number. Still have yet to receive an email so just a heads up, keep checking the order status page!!!

justenjusten

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2014
Regular 6, and there's no indication that it's coming soon.

thats way to long for a regular 6.. my brother received his in under 5 business days. he ordered 9/18
you should check again with your store you ordered from.

----------

i just got mine too!!!!! FINALLY!! :D So excited!! I'll update the Google Doc!

i ordered not to long after you guys.. hopefully i get my tracking number soon ;(

mezinsane89

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2014
thats way to long for a regular 6.. my brother received his in under 5 business days. he ordered 9/18

----------

i ordered not to long after you guys.. hopefully i get my tracking number soon ;(

It seems that everyone who has gotten theirs ordered a space gray 128 GB. I'm still waiting on the 64 GB, haha...i hope I can be so lucky!

joeblow7777

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2010

----------

I have. Last year it took them 2 months to ship the 5s I ordered on day one. They're always waiting for stock from Apple.

MarkGarcia

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2014
9/17 6+ 64GB Silver.. oy-shso-75127xxxx ..

I just recieved tracking information for my 6+ 64GB Silver ordered online 9/17 today for delivery on 10/23.. from MY UPS.. oy-shso-75127xxxx

smooches680

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
Iphone 6 plus

i got to use my iPhone 6 plus, 64 GB , gold for 13 days and sorry to say but after having used the android since the beginning and using the iPhone for the first time ever, but I just don't get all the fuss over it , all the month of anticipation, wasn't worth the wait in my book. I took it back to Sprint today and I am getting the Samsung Galaxy Note 4! Take care apple fanboys and girl. I just don't like plain. It's been real:cool:

Blizman

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2014
Iphone 6 64gb space grey

Anyone in the same boat as me waiting? Ordered 10/04/2014 i know it said 2-4 weeks i'm in the middle of week 3 almost any hope?????

NewToMac11

macrumors member
Mar 6, 2011
anyone that order on the phone able to track there order? It says the phone orders may not be trackable online, anyway around this other than calling in everyday?

ADWMICH

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2014
I ordered on 9/15 and I'm seeing people who ordered after me get their tracking numbers. That's not encouraging

6+ 64GB SG

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.