Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
The City of Culture, Englandshire
Gah - I forgot my passport! :eek:

I'd best console myself with the MacRumors Premier then. Here are the head-to-head results from Gameweek 4...

Sporting Dual-Cores 73 - 32 Mancunian Mopheads
The Stoplights 47 - 29 Omaha Latics
1871 Readingrad 84 - 77 Keta All Stars
Thigh High Socks 34 - 55 Daggermouth FC
PACHYDERM FC 20 - 61 Tim's Team
Brainerd FC 42 - 60 Damn Yanks!!!
The Fightin' Shrooms 26 - 32 Cleveland FC
Fabulous Boyz 50 - 67 Scumthorpe Toads
Fizzy's Flyers 33 - 23 Woodshire FC
Top Ramen FC 41 - 69 iToys​

...and here's how we'll be lining up for Gameweek. Our deadline for transfers and line up changes is 11.30am tomorrow (GMT).

Woodshire FC v Sporting Dual-Cores
Omaha Latics v PACHYDERM FC
Mancunian Mopheads v Thigh High Socks
The Stoplights v 1871 Readingrad
Scumthorpe Toads v iToys
Cleveland FC v Top Ramen FC
Damn Yanks!!! v Fizzy's Flyers
Tim's Team v Fabulous Boyz
Daggermouth FC v The Fightin' Shrooms
Keta All Stars v Brainerd FC​

Tilpots

macrumors 601
Apr 19, 2006
Carolina Beach, NC
I suck at Fantasy Football. I realize that's common knowledge on the EPL site. I just wanted to bring it to the other folks who may just be following this thread. Kinda like admitting I have a problem is the first step to recovery.

WoodNUFC

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2009
A Library
I finally had a decent week, but I'm shaking things up for next week. Hopefully that decision won't hurt... wait, I'm at the bottom of the table, it can't get any worse.

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
I suck at Fantasy Football. I realize that's common knowledge on the EPL site.

We have some pretty funny inside jokes going on about that. :)

Lord Leighton Baines saved the day. Again. Glad OW has some serious Utd bias and didn't captain him. It's common knowledge 'never bench, always captain' as they say.

oscillatewildly

macrumors 68000
Jul 17, 2007
23 Railway Cuttings
CL is a nice get away from current EPL form. The UEFA site is a dog's dinner; were you able to manage your team - subs/transfers? Finally registered for me about 15 minutes before deadline - twietee locked out? The early kick offs in Russia are a pain re line ups for the other matches. Still, at this stage, I'm happy with third in the Faroe Islands. :)

Cheers,
OW

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
The City of Culture, Englandshire
Results!

Sporting Dual-Cores 51 - 50 The Stoplights
1871 Readingrad 56 - 24 Mancunian Mopheads
Thigh High Socks 82 - 41 Omaha Latics
PACHYDERM FC 42 - 32 Keta All Stars
Brainerd FC 28 - 43 Daggermouth FC
The Fightin' Shrooms 41 - 45 Tim's Team
Fabulous Boyz 31 - 25 Damn Yanks!!!
Fizzy's Flyers 55 - 46 Cleveland FC
Top Ramen FC 41 - 28 Scumthorpe Toads
iToys 39 - 33 Woodshire FC​

A absolute belter of a match at the Stad de Cores with the home side edging out the Stoplights by a single point. It's all about the margins, chaps. ;)

Here are this week's fixtures...

Scumthorpe Toads v Sporting Dual-Cores
Omaha Latics v The Fightin' Shrooms
Mancunian Mopheads v Brainerd FC
The Stoplights v PACHYDERM FC
1871 Readingrad v Thigh High Socks
Cleveland FC v Woodshire FC
Damn Yanks!!! v iToys
Tim's Team v Top Ramen FC
Daggermouth FC v Fizzy's Flyers
Keta All Stars v Fabulous Boyz​

But that's not all - it's time to present September's MacRumors Manager of the Month Award. Outstripping his rivals with an unmatched 180pts for the month is cambookpro and his 1871 Readingrad outfit. Winning this prestigious award will mean that the club's 143rd anniversary celebrations get off to a fantastic start.

1871-Readingrad_2014-15_Home.png

Well done, cambookpro. :)

cambookpro

macrumors 604
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
But that's not all - it's time to present September's MacRumors Manager of the Month Award. Outstripping his rivals with an unmatched 180pts for the month is cambookpro and his 1871 Readingrad outfit. Winning this prestigious award will mean that the club's 143rd anniversary celebrations get off to a fantastic start.

Well done, cambookpro. :)

I am honoured... and that kit is amazing! Shaping up to be a really interesting season thus far.

Although my form won't last, so I'll enjoy my time in the sun while I can :eek:

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
That German is unusually quiet after a good week; waiting for the game tonight, Bayern Munich, looking for his password?

I'm really sorry about that one, honestly! I do get a reply by uefa.com regarding that but the linky is always a bad request. No idea what I can do. Tilpots now you have to show him! MADE IT! WATCH OUT NOW.

*crosses fingers for Durm showing up again*

Last edited:

oscillatewildly

macrumors 68000
Jul 17, 2007
23 Railway Cuttings
Good, now you can start climbing the Dortmund league - more than BVB at the moment. Thought the Bayern win at the weekend might be the reason you weren't celebrating your good EPL week. Surely Dortmund will move up the table?

Cheers,
OW

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.