Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ryanoko

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 13, 2011
Hi,

Basically, my old iPhone keeps showing up under the "Settings" page on iCloud.com, despite me having reset it, removed it from the apple.com support profile, and removed it from Find my iPhone.

Does anyone have any idea how to remove the device from this page? I mean, it's not doing any harm I guess, but things like this just irritate me, since I no longer use the device, nor do I have it "logged into iCloud" as the page states.

Thanks.

leerichards1

macrumors regular
Mar 9, 2012
Same issue here, was just checking the forum in the hope that someone had discovered a way of removing these old devices.

Mike Boreham

macrumors 68040
Aug 10, 2006
UK
Same issue here, was just checking the forum in the hope that someone had discovered a way of removing these old devices.

Only another "me too"

I gave my son my iPad Mini 2. I am well aware of the issues and signed out of Find my Phone, signed out of iCloud, and wiped the device before giving it to him. I also removed it from my support profile.

It does NOT show in "all my devices" now in Find my Phone, but DOES show in iCloud Settings

cardsdoc

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2007
Shaker Hts, OH
Similar issue although I don't know what device it is. The name is "JASONs Mac" with a device type of iPhone 5. My son has my old iPhone 5 that is not signed in to iCloud but it's not even the same serial #. The only other iPhone 5 is my wife's but that has never been signed into my iCloud account. And why it's labeled "JASONs Mac" is weird too. I did have my iPhone 5 (the one that's now my son's) replaced under applecare once for a bad home button. Maybe that's it? I know it was signed out and erased first though.

Allograft

macrumors 6502
Oct 19, 2014
just tried signing out of iCloud on current devices, changing iCloud p/w, and signing back in but it's still there :-(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.