Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Leptoncc

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2014
Seattle, WA
Another t-mobile lie?

Technically I'm posting in the wrong thread since T-Mobile canceled my preorder and I had to place a new order on 10/12/2014. I'm awaiting my 6+ Silver 64gb without much patience.

The online iPhone 6 order pacifier says my phone will ship on or before 11/24/2014. I called CS today just to rattle their cage and see if they had any rumors. I was told they are expecting a large shipment from Apple on 10/25/2014. This could be something completely baseless or something useful. Either way I though I would share.

Chromie

macrumors regular
Dec 19, 2011
Technically I'm posting in the wrong thread since T-Mobile canceled my preorder and I had to place a new order on 10/12/2014. I'm awaiting my 6+ Silver 64gb without much patience.

The online iPhone 6 order pacifier says my phone will ship on or before 11/24/2014. I called CS today just to rattle their cage and see if they had any rumors. I was told they are expecting a large shipment from Apple on 10/25/2014. This could be something completely baseless or something useful. Either way I though I would share.

I was told the same thing. Hopefully it's true.

64GB iPhone 6 Space Grey!

Chromie

macrumors regular
Dec 19, 2011
They told you a large shipment would arrive on the 25th?

Yeah.

Here's two transcripts with two CSR on two different days.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-21 at 7.36.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-21 at 7.36.08 PM.png
    380.8 KB · Views: 384
  • Screen Shot 2014-10-21 at 7.40.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-21 at 7.40.47 PM.png
    194.2 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:

Tekjams

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2014
Ok, now I'm pissed. Just checked the order status site and the expected delivery date changed from 10/22, aka TOMORROW to 10/28. Another f%#$@ week from now!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

My ERT is going to get an earful from me when she calls tomorrow if she tells me the same as what I'm seeing.

dominiongamma

macrumors 68020
Oct 19, 2014
Phoenix. AZ
Ok, now I'm pissed. Just checked the order status site and the expected delivery date changed from 10/22, aka TOMORROW to 10/28. Another f%#$@ week from now!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

My ERT is going to get an earful from me when she calls tomorrow if she tells me the same as what I'm seeing.

Exact same thing here!!! Ugh! Dunno who I should be mad at Apple or Tmobile :mad:

Tekjams

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2014
Exact same thing here!!! Ugh! Dunno who I should be mad at Apple or Tmobile :mad:

In my case, I'm putting full blame on my ERT if this turns out to be true. Look at my signature. My ERT told me last week that my order was ready to go. She said she was in communication with the warehouse and confirmed everything was squared away. A few days go by and she calls me back to tell me that it'll ship "on or before 10/22". Ok, fine. I assume they just want to ship out a bunch at a time. As of tonight, I still have not been charged, UPS still shows red, and now the date on the order status site got bumped up another 6 days. It's such BS. It's almost as if they want me to cancel my service with them before I've even had a chance to use it.

However, I'll see what my ERT says tomorrow before I completely flip my sh**.

naesatt

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2014
Elyria, Ohio
Goodmorning MacRumorers...... Any good news for anyone?

I was actually looking into whether or not to upgrade my MacPro (desktop) to Yosemite....I think I will hold off a bit since Apple seems to be having too many software issues as of late. :confused:

----------

It looks like it's going to rain here soon

iPhones I hope.....I still cannot believe they haven't offered you a loaner....

J2funny

macrumors 6502a
Oct 4, 2013
I was actually looking into whether or not to upgrade my MacPro (desktop) to Yosemite....I think I will hold off a bit since Apple seems to be having too many software issues as of late. :confused:

----------

iPhones I hope.....I still cannot believe they haven't offered you a loaner....

I know. And my 5S started acting up. It's starting to shut off randomly and freeze up on me. And my home button isn't really working. I took it to Apple and told them what was going on and they replaced the screen? And I'm still having the same problem -_-!!!1:mad::mad:

naesatt

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2014
Elyria, Ohio
I know. And my 5S started acting up. It's starting to shut off randomly and freeze up on me. And my home button isn't really working. I took it to Apple and told them what was going on and they replaced the screen? And I'm still having the same problem -_-!!!1:mad::mad:

It sounds like you have the same little black cloud following you around as my daughter does....if something can go wrong, it always does for her :confused:

----------

The forum is super quiet today.....

Willcoop5454

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2014
The Tmobile order screen says it was put on backorder again today. Fifth time. I'm getting too tired of this crap. I will never order a phone that isn't stocked again. I'm not even excited anymore.

J2funny

macrumors 6502a
Oct 4, 2013
It sounds like you have the same little black cloud following you around as my daughter does....if something can go wrong, it always does for her :confused:

----------

The forum is super quiet today.....

You daughter can have my little black cloud because I don't want it. Haha

LillyLand

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2014
The Tmobile order screen says it was put on backorder again today. Fifth time. I'm getting too tired of this crap. I will never order a phone that isn't stocked again. I'm not even excited anymore.

When I ordered my 5 (two years ago, of course), I ordered it through Apple on pre-order day and by 1pm launch day, it was sitting on my doorstep waiting for me. This is a major fvvk-up of Apple's.

Mercury7

macrumors 6502a
Oct 31, 2007
64gig sg orderd september 22nd...... my date has not changed since the tool was released.... still says on or before Nov3rd ....thats the date I am believing in but I really dont think its based on anything except the initial order date...... I suppose after the 3rd I will go from annoyed to upset.....fingers crossed that my phone will be in that rumored 25th shipment

naesatt

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2014
Elyria, Ohio
Just checked my order status and it changed to Backorder......WTF!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

OMG! I hope you are going to call someone today and give them a good reaming! You should demand a loaner!!! At least a loaner would help the spoonful of **** they keep feeding you seem more palatable...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.