Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Eghos

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2012
Anybody from the US Midwest already got it? Mine has not moved from the initial location in Nashville, TN, since yesterday. Not even a departure scan. I am in Nebraska, ordered the 17th at noon.

dcorban

macrumors 6502a
Oct 29, 2007
Ontario, Canada: scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Unfortunately, tomorrow is the one day of the week that I won't be home all day. Sigh.

Sailormannn

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2012
Woo-hoo ... Toronto, Canada 64GB Space Grey WIFI delivery updated to Thursday, 10/23/2014, By End of Day

Was originally Delivers: 24 Oct - 28 Oct by Standard Shipping. Email this am said 28 Oct.

Way to go Apple :)

farmkittie

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2013
Anybody from the US Midwest already got it? Mine has not moved from the initial location in Nashville, TN, since yesterday. Not even a departure scan. I am in Nebraska, ordered the 17th at noon.

Mine's cellular, I ordered an hour or so after apple store came up last Friday. Left Anchorage, Alaska a little while ago bound for Louisville. Just needs to get to Detroit Metro Airport by sometime tomorrow night. Delivery date this Friday. I am in Midwest (Michigan outside of Detroit). Original delivery 10/29-10/31. Mine's coming via UPS.

centracore

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2014
Still scheduled for delivery on October 28 by UPS GROUND in the middle of Canada - poor launch effort by Apple, next time I'll just buy one locally. If you're not gonna give the option to pay for expedited shipping you should at least be using a somewhat reasonable service instead of this bottom tier ground garbage.

Last edited:

andyw715

macrumors 68000
Oct 25, 2013
Ordered on the 20th. Case arrived today, air 2 Wi-Fi 64gb to wilmington nc on Fri!

While I'm happy that the iPad will be here on Friday, I should have checked the Apple store here where I am for work (Marlboro MA). They have them available for pickup now. I could drive there right nite and get it before it closes.

I guess I'll just wait:)

Drew888

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Im done preordering. Whats the number to call about orders so i can see if they messed up. I ordered the second the store opened online on the 17th. This is what i have "delivered" today.

[url=http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o255/SonicSound_2007/ScreenShot2014-10-22at122740PM_zps37ef7c09.png]Image[/URL]

Whisky Tango Foxtrot! :mad:

no seriously, whats the number? Do i just call the one on the website and select iPad or something?

It's a preorder, and your deliver timeframe is not even here yet and you're upset? Seriously?

macaximx

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2009
UPS updated my delivery from Monday to Friday (Halifax Canada). I expected it Friday, now let's see what UPS does with it!

djbuddha

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2011
I live in Mississauga ... :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 69

bobright

macrumors 601
Jun 29, 2010
Is anybody sitting in Rialto, Ca with just a scanned label? I do have a delivery date of tomorrow but just wish it would get moving already. Lol

bobright

macrumors 601
Jun 29, 2010
Scheduled Delivery Updated To:
Friday, 24/10/2014

Last Location:
Ontario, CA, United States, Wednesday, 22/10/2014

^^
I initially had a Thursday scheduled delivery was just now updated to Fri blah

applejunkie2014

macrumors member
Oct 20, 2014
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Before it showed CONCORN, ON it only showed "Order Processed, Ready for UPS" right? And then after it showed a whole bunch ending with Concord? Is that accurate?

Mine says Burlington, ON in the app, as it being From:, but the facility hasn't received it yet, it still says showed "Order Processed, Ready for UPS". I'm guessing it will be at some point later on tonight.

Yes, before it showed concord on, it just said order processed, ready for ups. Mine said burlington ON as it being from; but facility hadn't received it till about 1:30pm. and now its showing as being in mississauga :)

Jnava420

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2011
Lincoln, NE

In Nebraska as well and ordered on the 17th around 11am 64gb wifi space has just arrived in Earth City, MO is suppose to deliver on Friday.

Mitashade

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2014
In Canada (Sudbury), no end in sight...

You guys are all saying your packages have North American current locations... mine started in Chengdu, and it's still in Incheon, Korea! And I too ordered as soon as the store went live.

Anyone else waiting for theirs from my (apparently late) shipment?

Eghos

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2012
In Nebraska as well and ordered on the 17th around 11am 64gb wifi space has just arrived in Earth City, MO is suppose to deliver on Friday.

I guess our iPads are coming together. Mine is in the same place too. If it follows the same path the case had, it will leave there at 6:30am to get to Omaha 2:20pm and to Lincoln at 11:00pm.

TheAustrianGuy

macrumors 6502
Apr 20, 2010
This is ridiculous.

"Preparing for Shipment" for over 36 hours now.
How hard can it be to put an Air 2 and a Mini 3 (both Wifi only) in a box, put a label on it, and put it on a UPS truck?
Very hard, obviously.

Apple should hire some Amazon logistics guys :)

MyopicPaideia

macrumors 68020
Mar 19, 2011
Sweden
Hmmm...just got the sms from Apple this evening saying my order has shipped, and delivery is expected tomorrow already? UPS tracking number is not in UPS system yet though. Would be great to get it for the weekend!

And delivered! It was obviously just sitting there waiting for the green light in the Netherlands, already stocked and ready to go - Silver 128GB LTE. Took less than 14 hours to arrive at the office doorstep once it shipped, and arrived this morning at 8:30am.

----------

Wi-Fi 64GB - Space Grey just Shipped

Current location: EINDHOVEN - NETHERLANDS, THE

to

Denmark

Delivery 23/10

Assuming you have yours in hand now as well?

TheAustrianGuy

macrumors 6502
Apr 20, 2010
And delivered! It was obviously just sitting there waiting for the green light in the Netherlands, already stocked and ready to go - Silver 128GB LTE. Took less than 14 hours to arrive at the office doorstep once it shipped, and arrived this morning at 8:30am.

Fingers crossed that that's the case for my iPads, too.
Still not dispatched. NEED THEM TOMORROW! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.